ode to the TRIM!

Gorgeous!! What leather is this (can’t tell on my tiny iPad!)? I may be receiving my first Trim for Xmas...always excited to see photos of this bag. Enjoy!
Thank you! I looked online and it says Evercolor calfskin. I ordered it and I really thought I would probably return it but was surprisingly pleased when I tried it on. I like how it lays close to my body and it fits everything I need, a Calvi, small cosmetic case, iPhone, sunglasses, keys. It could hold more but that is what I usually carry.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 880 and Ready2wear
Thank you! I looked online and it says Evercolor calfskin. I ordered it and I really thought I would probably return it but was surprisingly pleased when I tried it on. I like how it lays close to my body and it fits everything I need, a Calvi, small cosmetic case, iPhone, sunglasses, keys. It could hold more but that is what I usually carry.
It’s gorgeous, and I love Evercolor (the Kelly in my profile pic is Evercolor). Reading your description of what you carry in it helps a lot, as I was also seriously considering the new duo 24. I was just concerned that it wouldn’t fit my essentials. Enjoy...I’m sure she’ll get lots of use!

Reactions: krawford
I'm thinking about getting my first H, a preloved trim 31. I didn't realize that you could get an all leather H shoulder bag in great condition for less than $600, so I am strongly considering it.

Any advice? Is it a good starter H? At least it's in my budget....

Attachments

• 1634D8B7-1BF0-4758-8B53-C7423025BB96.jpeg
    1634D8B7-1BF0-4758-8B53-C7423025BB96.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 51
Sharing stock image of the Trim Duo 24 from H.com

en-roue-libre-wash-scarf-90-073683s-15-worn-7-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b-jpg.4947037
trim-duo-24-bag--079217CK89-worn-9-0-0-2200-2200_b.jpg

I thought I wanted the new trim...then thought maybe not and didn’t mention it to my SA...then finally saw them on display at my store and after trying on both sizes, the 24 came home with me. It fits more than enough for me, and I just loved how it wears on me. And the adjustable strap is great!

View attachment 4952513
The trim 24 duo has really caught my eye. I haven’t been able to get to a boutique to try it in months though. Are you able to shorten the strap enough to be a proper shoulder bag? The size and 3 compartments really fit a hole in my wardrobe!!

I thought I wanted the new trim...then thought maybe not and didn’t mention it to my SA...then finally saw them on display at my store and after trying on both sizes, the 24 came home with me. It fits more than enough for me, and I just loved how it wears on me. And the adjustable strap is great!

View attachment 4952513
It’s Bleu Nuit!
I love Bleu Nuit! It’s a beautiful bag! May I ask, how long is the longest shoulder strap drop length?

The trim 24 duo has really caught my eye. I haven’t been able to get to a boutique to try it in months though. Are you able to shorten the strap enough to be a proper shoulder bag? The size and 3 compartments really fit a hole in my wardrobe!!

If I use it on the shortest strap hole it hits me below my waist when I wear it on my shoulder, which is also about where the C24 hits me if I wear it single strap on a shoulder (if that helps). It’s a little low for my liking and I would wear this bag more crossbody personally. I’m quite petite though (I can wear my C24 crossbody too).

I love Bleu Nuit! It’s a beautiful bag! May I ask, how long is the longest shoulder strap drop length?

Hmm like 57 centimeters? Assuming to middle of the bag. I hope this is what you meant ^^;

2604E341-A680-4644-8EF1-6E274B3C192B.jpeg

Yes, thank you. I’m 5’9.5” tall and need to wear bags crossbody. The Hermès website doesn’t give drop lengths, which is a make or break for me. I wish the straps we can buy separately (on the site) would come in various lengths.
Thank you, again!

If I use it on the shortest strap hole it hits me below my waist when I wear it on my shoulder, which is also about where the C24 hits me if I wear it single strap on a shoulder (if that helps). It’s a little low for my liking and I would wear this bag more crossbody personally. I’m quite petite though (I can wear my C24 crossbody too).

Hmm like 57 centimeters? Assuming to middle of the bag. I hope this is what you meant ^^;

View attachment 4952794