'Mes and Pets

Here to spam some more photos of my dog.

This was when I was trying to measure the strap length for a fellow tPFer who asked in the Trim thread, and while I was working on it someone said “what are you doing mommy? Pay attention to me instead!!”

All the WFH has made him a clingier dog, maybe because of the increased treats - I am so bad at resisting his literal puppy eyes (even though he is way past puppy age). Latest vet visit, I learned that he gained some pounds that he should shed, so I’m now putting him on a diet per vet advice! Anyone else noticed similar trends with their fur baby...?

View attachment 4963929View attachment 4963930
Adorable darling. Of course you wanna shower him with treats! Ours also put on weight during COVID stay-at-home and we had to put him on a diet from vets advice.

Reactions: momoc
A sphinx?? Oh wow!
I'd love a Sphinx my friend has one-they are so beautiful :heart:
But annoyingly my DH (despite being allergic to cat hair!) doesn't like them so we have a British Short Hair.
Yeah! Sphynx are so friendly ! They are really in need of attention all the time and eats a lot :smile: besides, this breed is very clever ... I feel like having a child at home.
He loves playing around with Hermes ribbons :smile:

Reactions: crisbac