'Mes and Pets

This sweet girl was diagnosed with liver cancer back in October. They said she had two weeks. She keeps hanging in there. Every day with her is a blessing. I saw this twilly and it reminded me so much of our girl I had to have it. Happy New Year from Chloe. Her message is live every day to it’s fullest ❤

View attachment 4942917
This has brought tears to my eyes.
She is beautiful and I love the message and the bag and the Twills-may you have many more happy memories you can make with her beside you :heart:

This sweet girl was diagnosed with liver cancer back in October. They said she had two weeks. She keeps hanging in there. Every day with her is a blessing. I saw this twilly and it reminded me so much of our girl I had to have it. Happy New Year from Chloe. Her message is live every day to it’s fullest ❤
When I read this, I got teary eyed as well. And went to hold my fur babies close. They are such a blessing and I hope that Chloe hangs in there and has many good days left for the two of you be able to spend together. Happy New Year to Chloe and to you :heart:

View attachment 4942917
She's a sweetheart. Give her extra kisses today from me :heart:

• Love
Reactions: coloradolvr

View attachment 4942917
Happy New Year Chloe! When our dogs were sick, I reminded myself ever day to not rob the present worrying about the future. :heart: :dog:

View attachment 4942917

Love to you and your gorgeous darling girl. I'm sure she appreciates what you are doing for her and enjoys the time she has with you.

My boy came to us when he was 8 and spent the last 6.5 senior years with us. He had heart disease since last year and "heart strings"/ valves ruptured 3 weeks ago so he was gone very quick. Adopting him is the best decision ever and we loved every moment with him.

Our vets and friends cried their eyes out when he had to be put down - we were amazed how many lives this little boy had touched. I'm sure he is in a better place with his senior friends and unlimited treatos!

Letting your beloved pets go is the hardest decision for an owner but your heart will guide you when it is the right time. Hugs to you all. :heart:

Love to you and your gorgeous darling girl. I'm sure she appreciates what you are doing for her and enjoys the time she has with you.

My boy came to us when he was 8 and spent the last 6.5 senior years with us. He had heart disease since last year and "heart strings"/ valves ruptured 3 weeks ago so he was gone very quick. Adopting him is the best decision ever and we loved every moment with him.

Our vets and friends cried their eyes out when he had to be put down - we were amazed how many lives this little boy had touched. I'm sure he is in a better place with his senior friends and unlimited treatos!

Letting your beloved pets go is the hardest decision for an owner but your heart will guide you when it is the right time. Hugs to you all. :heart:
I am so sorry to hear about your sweet boy. I really admire anyone who takes in a senior pet. Far too many people treat pets of any age like they are disposable. Bless you for giving him a wonderful home for the time he had left :smile:

View attachment 4942917

My heart goes out to you. How is your little girl? She looks so precious and beutiful...I can see your love through eye of your camera...What a nice doggie.

My older dog has left us at the end of November...I cried a sea of tears but it was of no use. Lymphoma :sad:
And now the younger of the two is struggling with cancer as well. It has been a horirible year...

My heart goes out to you. How is your little girl? She looks so precious and beutiful...I can see your love through eye of your camera...What a nice doggie.

My older dog has left us at the end of November...I cried a sea of tears but it was of no use. Lymphoma :sad:
And now the younger of the two is struggling with cancer as well. It has been a horirible year...
Chole is still hanging in there. She is a very sweet girl. I am so very sorry to hear about your dog as well. Cancer in dogs is unfortunately very common. I have a soon to be one year old English Cream Golden Retriever that the breeder claims they have tried to breed that out of them. I am hopeful that is the case. I agree it's be a terrible year. Hoping 2021 is better! Hugs to you!!

Chole is still hanging in there. She is a very sweet girl. I am so very sorry to hear about your dog as well. Cancer in dogs is unfortunately very common. I have a soon to be one year old English Cream Golden Retriever that the breeder claims they have tried to breed that out of them. I am hopeful that is the case. I agree it's be a terrible year. Hoping 2021 is better! Hugs to you!!

Thank you!
Hope that Chloe will be able to really enjoy the time left to her! Yes, hoping for a better 2021 too! Take care and stay healthy!