Your Hermès in action!

I totally agree-The look is so perfect and the dress looks designer-I think i read on the 'cheap clothes and Hermes bags" thread that the dress is actually Primark!!!!
I loved the belt too and thats Zara-which goes to prove...'its not WHAT you wear but how you wear it!"
And it also proves my late mothers mantra of-if you wear a good bag or good shoes the rest can be from Woolworth" :smile:
My mother also says that!

I definitely invest in more designer shoes and accessories than I do clothing. I have invested in classic knitwear and coats but everything else tends to be very affordable fashion.

I get told a lot that I make clothes seem more expensive than they are which is nice!

Love the mention of Woolworths!
I totally agree-The look is so perfect and the dress looks designer-I think i read on the 'cheap clothes and Hermes bags" thread that the dress is actually Primark!!!!
I loved the belt too and thats Zara-which goes to prove...'its not WHAT you wear but how you wear it!"
And it also proves my late mothers mantra of-if you wear a good bag or good shoes the rest can be from Woolworth" :smile: