Your Hermès in action!

Reactions: RT1 and Chrismin
i really love them -- you should DEFINITELY get a few pairs ;)

Love all of your Roxannes! I've been eyeing them for a while, and I think your modeling shots have convinced me that I need to get them. :biggrin:

Thanks! Yes, they are comfy. And they give me some extra height which I will take whenever I can get. :lol:

i hear ya - im only 5'2" (..almost) so i can sympathize. what style is this?

Reactions: RT1 and loh
Love this! Is this a dress by Khaite?im a big fan of neutral combinations and also think he way you combined the shapes of the sleeve, the bag, the belt, all together is really perfection!
Thank you so much! I’m obsessed with beige neutral tones right now!
The dress is from Primark (£18)! But I thought it looked much better quality than the usual Primark stuff.

Love this! Is this a dress by Khaite?im a big fan of neutral combinations and also think he way you combined the shapes of the sleeve, the bag, the belt, all together is really perfection!
I totally agree-The look is so perfect and the dress looks designer-I think i read on the 'cheap clothes and Hermes bags" thread that the dress is actually Primark!!!!
I loved the belt too and thats Zara-which goes to prove...'its not WHAT you wear but how you wear it!"
And it also proves my late mothers mantra of-if you wear a good bag or good shoes the rest can be from Woolworth" :smile: