Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Thank you Karenska! :flowers: Dallet’s designs are extraordinarily beautiful! :love:
They are, indeed.
A couple of reposts of some of my mousselines. One of my favorite formats. Love it’s versatility and it is great for packing! This week is definitely dangerous for me. My list keeps growing!!:lol:

View attachment 4786754

View attachment 4786755

View attachment 4786756

View attachment 4786757

View attachment 4786758

View attachment 4786759

View attachment 4786762
OMG, these are all stunning, Julide. Gobsmacked!
Channeling our most chic @Jbizzybeetle with a breezy cotton and silk pareo - Puzzle II
View attachment 4786750
Copying @ajaxbreaker in my blue spotted and like-a-breath-of-fresh-air Alphapois
View attachment 4786751
And today I’m floating along with some bubbly bubbles - Le Bal des Bulles!
View attachment 4786752
What fun mod shots, Cookiefiend! You look glam and chic in the first pic. Love your sunnies.

So many lovelies - and today scrolling through these wonderful pages of theis week's theme, by coincidense I'm wearing the PdW 140 moussie in your picture, it has a very discrete changeant sheen which doesn't show properly, as it is a dark and rainy day here - perfect time to look at all the moussie pick-me-ups:smile:
Thank you, eliwon ... so nice to be twins!

Reactions: eliwon
Late to last week’s “From the men’s department“ party. ;)

Tampon Graphique cashmere/silk 70.

View attachment 4786797
Speaking of the men’s collection, of which I own none except Musique des Spheres gav, which I assume is from the men’s, I am particularly fascinated by the extraordinary “Nothing But a Dreamer”, still available on H.com US. It is an exceptionally beautiful design. Does anyone know if Hermes takes a men’s design and reissue as a woman’s (e.g., a 100 cm cashmere/silk reissued say as a 140 or 90)?

Status
Not open for further replies.