Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

lovely , bobkat!

Hi all, Arabesques today. It is very very hot today, so this format is perfect

View attachment 4787180
beautiful, AnnaE - you don’t look hot at all.

Crown jewel of my tiny hoard of moussies. Actually this format is ideal for hot weather but I get paranoid that it will flutter into my local cuisine which features lots of gravy and curry. Also, I mainly wear scarves in frigid offices so I favour silk twill. But back to the SOTD :biggrin:, a grail I hunted for: Ecume. Worn here with a foiled Tshirt which I imagine evokes the flash of fish scales. (I like having fun with my wardrobe even if no one else sees these connections :lol: )
View attachment 4787227
what a great scarf, Xincinsin!

just something about these light scarves—they keep crawling onto my head! Les Cles with matte blanc highlights on silver keys.
View attachment 4787335
Beautiful, Jbizzybeetle!

Reactions: Jbizzybeetle
It is too hot to wear scarves, even mousselines. I know, cuz I tried. I even wore it kimono style and that was still too hot. It is very hard to take selfies of this tie. Fifi said, “All you get is a whiff of scarf and a boob.” :lol: So here you go:
View attachment 4787262
My pretty bottle of sake does a better job of modeling it for you. :hbeat:View attachment 4787263
It’s Sulfures. :wave:View attachment 4787264
what a lovely green, Joannadyne ! the photograph gives a good impression.

Reactions: Joannadyne
Crown jewel of my tiny hoard of moussies. Actually this format is ideal for hot weather but I get paranoid that it will flutter into my local cuisine which features lots of gravy and curry. Also, I mainly wear scarves in frigid offices so I favour silk twill. But back to the SOTD :biggrin:, a grail I hunted for: Ecume. Worn here with a foiled Tshirt which I imagine evokes the flash of fish scales. (I like having fun with my wardrobe even if no one else sees these connections :lol: )
View attachment 4787227
This is truly a gem, xincinsin!

Reactions: Joannadyne
Status
Not open for further replies.