Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

:faint:
ohm
ohmigo
OHMIGOSH!!
So many beautiful moussies! :love:

:hugs:
thank you so much sweetie!!
(my collection has become so diverse thanks to all the beautiful scarves…)
(<cough…> enabling… Enablers-R-Us)
(there should be a warning on this thread…. "DANGEROUS to your willpower and to your poor poor wallet")
Thank you cookie!:heart:
I hear ya on the enabling, it is pro level here!!:lol:

Congrats on soon becoming a grandmother - you must be so excited! And I love how beautifully Scotland ties, thanks for showing it to us.

Thank you Joannadyne, and all the rest of you lovely scarf people, for the well-wishes and compliments for my upcoming grandson and on this Scotland scarf. My future plans for the scarf include tying it to show off the badger sporran when we go to visit our friends in Wisconsin. For those of you not in the know, Wisconsin is the Badger State, and they are quite proud of that.

20200713_101959.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on soon becoming a grandmother - you must be so excited! And I love how beautifully Scotland ties, thanks for showing it to us.

I love your cw of Sweet Dreams, it’s so bold and dramatic. And I had no idea Nothing but a Dreamer would look so refined and delicate when tied - it’s gorgeous!

This one is so interesting because it’s so intricate! I love looking at all the gears and belts and seeing how it all fits together. It’s a little mesmerizing!

That’s a cool cw of Kawa Ora - looks fab on you!

Wow, Nothing but a Dreamer really is lovely! And I’ve always lived Glitch - I’m so glad you showed us this one again.

Ooh la la, what a wonderful cw!

Wonderful, croisette!
Thank you, Joanna!

A couple of reposts of some of my mousselines. One of my favorite formats. Love it’s versatility and it is great for packing! This week is definitely dangerous for me. My list keeps growing!!:lol:

View attachment 4786754

View attachment 4786755

View attachment 4786756

View attachment 4786757

View attachment 4786758

View attachment 4786759

View attachment 4786762
Woweee! You have some amazing moussies, Julide!! Is your last pic all of Tapis Persan?? If so that is some wheel of TP!!

A wonderful intro to the week, dear cookie! I am loving both of you moussies in this post - the Eperon d’Or is so bold! And the the Nuees - wow, what a perfect format for that design! it’s lovely, congrats!!

This is so beautiful! Is it Dans Un Jardin Anglais?

Perfect pops of color!

That is such a cool minty color - love it!

Ohhhh, sighhhh - I lost out on a Fleurs de Lotus moussie exactly like yours a couple of months ago. It’s sooooo dreamy! I hesitated because it was a 90 and not a 140, and of course, I lost it! It’s just beautiful on you, croisette! Thank you for sharing it.

Wow, such delightful orange dreamsicles!

Looking very chic there! Love your sunnies!

Hmmm, this is a cool look - I will have to experiment with it... thanks for the idea!

Awww, you look fabulous, Fifi! (Can you believe I found another one in this cw??)

Yay, good to see you again, HNN!!

But such an adorable ladybug!

Ooh, you’re bringing out the big guns, I see! These are spectacular, croisette!!

I love this!! So special!

I love it!! This could be another fun theme week - channeling the style of another tpfer! Or playing a kind of scarf Uno! (Also I love how diverse your collection has become, cookie!)
Many thanks Joanna ... I agree, a 1,40 would be better, but ....

Reactions: Joannadyne
Reactions: Julide
Status
Not open for further replies.