Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

nice and airy, Karenska!

a beautiful green, scarf1 !

all of them gorgeous, Croisette, especially love the Kantha !

thank you so much, Pautinka! Enjoy your holiday in France.

all in red, looks well on you !

beautiful, Jbizzybeetle !

how inventive, thank you for sharing, surfer !

a beautiful rainbow, Fifi !

what a nice design!

More animals on this one, beautiful !
Many thanks, dear Agrume!

Reactions: Agrume
I own a grand total of four mousselines, but I am totally in love with them and wish to add more to my collection as they are fabulous to wear during warmer weather and in tropical climates.
Rayures Mexicaines in this CW was a long-time Grail and am so glad it’s mine... so grateful to @Joannadyne for helping me find it.
The first modeling pic was on my birthday a week and a half ago, and the last pic was this evening as we ventured out to dinner. Covid dining rules are strict here as it can only be outdoor dining and limited to parties of four. We found a nice restaurant/bar with a lovely outdoor terrace.
As we were leaving, a woman approached me to compliment me on my “gorgeous scarf.”
View attachment 4786345
View attachment 4786346
View attachment 4786347
View attachment 4786348
View attachment 4786350
As your twin I like to see all your pictures! The combo with the red blouse is gorgeous! To be approached by someone who gives you compliments is nice! And within the compliment lies also the way you wear the scarf, not only the scarf per se.

Last edited:
I own a grand total of four mousselines, but I am totally in love with them and wish to add more to my collection as they are fabulous to wear during warmer weather and in tropical climates.
Rayures Mexicaines in this CW was a long-time Grail and am so glad it’s mine... so grateful to @Joannadyne for helping me find it.
The first modeling pic was on my birthday a week and a half ago, and the last pic was this evening as we ventured out to dinner. Covid dining rules are strict here as it can only be outdoor dining and limited to parties of four. We found a nice restaurant/bar with a lovely outdoor terrace.
As we were leaving, a woman approached me to compliment me on my “gorgeous scarf.”
View attachment 4786345
View attachment 4786346
View attachment 4786347
View attachment 4786348
View attachment 4786350
Just gorgeous , Fifi. You look so relaxed and happy. And très chic!
Hi, friends! Wore the Kawa Ora today.

I only have a few men’s scarves, and one of them is Sweet Dreams, which is just not happening in this weather

View attachment 4785349
Anna, you look lovely. I love how you tied this gorgeous Kawa (:heart::heart:) and your jewelry is perfect with it. Your lip color compliments your complexion. Such a beautifully très chic ensemble.

Your lipstick is beautiful Bova; it looks very natural on you. Your RdS is magnificent tied like that.
I feel bad too about only being an intermittent poster just now but between "real" life and trying to get to grips with the new TPF which isn't so easy on my phone I find myself struggling to get on ( and now I am in my place in France where the internet connection is very fickle! ). I still love you all though!!
Thank you Pautinka, and enjoy your time in France, lucky you!
My only moussie: The Alphapois losenge. I kinda feel like a ladybug wearing this :smile:
View attachment 4786646
Twins, I love this on you!
Just gorgeous, the blue one is killing me!!
My favorite moussie: Mythique Phoenix stole.
View attachment 4786676
This one ties so wonderfully jbizzybeetle!

View attachment 4786345
View attachment 4786346
View attachment 4786347
View attachment 4786348
View attachment 4786350
that is stunning! I especially love it with the bright pink top!
From the archives, La Treve de l’Eau GM mousseline.

View attachment 4786378

View attachment 4786382

View attachment 4786383
what a beauty!
Chasse en Inde mousseline stole.

View attachment 4786384
Okay - I love this color! Wow!

My only moussie: The Alphapois losenge. I kinda feel like a ladybug wearing this :smile:
View attachment 4786646
the prettiest lady bug EVER!
adorabale too!
zomg... gorgeous!
also your OduJ is a beautiful color!
My favorite moussie: Mythique Phoenix stole.
View attachment 4786676
Gorgeous!
and I’ve somehow, someway, lost your post with the toile - so commenting here - so glamorous! ❤️

Reactions: Croisette7
Status
Not open for further replies.