Marvelous May 2020 acquisitions!

Last week when the buzz about price increase, I’ve been in contact with different SA in Nordstrom, saks, neiman marcus. None of them have the beige CF, Nordstrom only have the silver hardware. I almost bought but I’m glad I didn’t because I really want a gold hardware. I just told myself I’ll wait even if the price increase, at least I will get the combo that I want. :smile: glad I did

She's beautiful! Where did you end up finding her? I'm hoping there are more shipments coming in.

I have been on the hunt for a true red mini rectangular for three years now, and I think the 20s red is very close - so I got it :biggrin::love::happydance: (and just before the price increase! :graucho:)
It is very hard to describe the color, Im showing you all of these pictures to help others who might consider it, but even these pictures doesnt show it, especially because it changes depending on the light, if its sun, cloudy etc. :huh:
But I do think this is the closest Ive seen to a true red in all three years Ive been searching (IMO, 17b was too dark, 18b too pink, 19b just not vibrant enough IRL :blush: ), this is a very saturated red which is what I was going for :drool:)
hope this helps someone who is looking for this red :flowers:
This is the perfect red!!!!

Reactions: jtothelo