Marvelous May 2020 acquisitions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you and cheers! :hbeat::drinks:

Auvina15 likes this.
  2. Snagged this baby just before the increase.
    M/L Caviar Classic Flap with GHW :girlsigh:

Classic.jpg

3. S T U N I N G!!!

Just sent you a PM :smile:

4. Gorgeous! how long did it take to receive your order from harrods? Did you get free shipping? Thanks

5. Newest additions to my collection.:heart::heart:

Attached Files:

Nerja, bleujey, Lealu and 15 others like this.
  6. #186 May 22, 2020 at 12:54 PM
    Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 1:00 PM
    Was able to get a small caviar CF with silver hardware before the price increase. It’s been on my list forever but I keep buying other bags.

Also acquired the small vanity back in Feb but taking it out for the first time today.

Attached Files:

7. Lovely classics, ladies!!

8. So happy to add this to my collection :love:
    By the time I decided I wanted this bag, all of the 20P ones with aghw were sold out here in Canada :sad: I ended up going through a local reseller for this one from 19A with the sghw that was boutique fresh. I had to pay way more than its retail but still less than the expected price increase :yucky:
    IMG_4636.JPG

bleujey, Nerja, Lealu and 24 others like this.
  9. Where did you purchase your bag? I’ve been having a hard time finding this bag before the increase!

10. Finally added this black caviar GHW pre-loved Jumbo in pristine condition to my collection! ❤️ Thanks for letting me share! 408811F3-966F-4311-9318-4FDF79764486.jpeg

Pisces317, blu3kiss, xy9794 and 22 others like this.
  11. Adjustments.JPG finally found this WOC! perfect summer bag thanks for letting me share

Lvdxb, Nerja, topglamchic and 15 others like this.
  12. Wonderful reveals ppl. Enjoy them in great health. And stay safe!

Lvdxb and chicnfab like this.
  13. I got mine from the Orlando boutique. My SA is on vacation for the next week so I can't ask him what is available. Have you tried calling customer service?

14. I'm on the same boat as you! I went for the medium black GHW caviar because literally everyone said it's more durable... after a few months of owning it, I wished I got the lambskin instead! Now that I have it for 1yr, I'm already too attached to let her go since she's my very first too.. :sad:

blu3kiss likes this.
  15. What season is your gray Gabrielle?