Marvelous May 2020 acquisitions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve always been obsessed with the look of the vanity case and very happy my SA was able to hunt this one down in light beige IMG_5563.JPG

Erin Wood, sjunky13, jpezmom and 23 others like this.
  2. Beautiful bag! How did you get in touch with the Chanel concession at Harrods, please? Thanks.

3. Venessa you have been on a ROLL lately and I am HERE FOR IT! Love this bag - great choice!

ChanelCanuck and Venessa84 like this.
  4. Hello, unfortunately they will only sell over the phone order if you have previously purchased a Chanel handbag from them in store , sorry that’s not more helpful x I would say that once you have made that first purchase they are helpful, I live far away from a store so they are good for posting items that I am unable to get in person.

5. Reserved this before quarantine happened. So glad it arrived before the price increase :biggrin:

Attached Files:

carollinus, bleujey, baninny and 33 others like this.
  6. You are definitely on a roll Venessa :smile:. And we are so enjoying your beautiful reveals. This is another winner. Congrats and enjoy :smile:.

Venessa84 likes this.
  7. Thank you both!! It’s been a lot of fun crossing off items that have been on my wishlist for quite some time. I feel very lucky and blessed!

Iamminda and shopmycloset_lk like this.
  8. If I was getting a tweed bag this would be it...I love it!! Congratulations!

hakyugyu and shopmycloset_lk like this.
  9. 202005213789482890103268209~4.jpg 202005211566338028239765378~2.jpg
    My new (to me) baby pink medium flap! I saw her and couldn't resist adding her to my collection

vivy_tran, bleujey, sjunky13 and 22 others like this.
  10. This bag is beautiful! You should keep! I like that the flap is more straight across and not super droopy on the sides.

11. I finally got this beauty from Fashionphile. It's 8 years old, but i am pleasantly surprised that it is in mint condition! 20200521_113157.jpg

bleujey, S_STAR, jpezmom and 29 others like this.
  12. Gorgeous! :love::love::love: That purple is beyond beautiful!:love::love::love::love::love:

cityivy likes this.
  13. I am usually not into metallics, but this metallic is very subtle

Fruitsparty and JenJBS like this.
  14. So beautiful :heart::heart::heart:

Venessa84 likes this.
  15. :love:
    Huge congrats to you:flowers::heart: What a wonderful reissues collection!:loveeyes: We’re twins of the black 226 and that gorgeous beige mini. :loveeyes: I still remembered how hard to get the beige mini last summer since I was kinda late to the game...like it was the hardest one to get in my whole collection! At that time I was about to give up then my amazing SA finally found it for me!:hbeat:

Fruitsparty and kylienarak like this.