Marvelous May 2020 acquisitions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Rituals83 likes this.
  2. Yes, it is!

Winter’sJoy likes this.
  3. I live in Paris and was able to get one at the rue Royale store.

blu3kiss, Stratford and JenJBS like this.
  4. Lucky, lucky you! Enjoy!

af068 and JenJBS like this.
  5. She's beautiful! Where did you end up finding her? I'm hoping there are more shipments coming in.

6. my SA was finally able to take phone orders.. were you looking for one as well? The price will go up to $6500 Monday

7. I was not planning to buy any bag during this COVID-19. I call this a panic buy (before price increase). It's the one that got away from me last year (sold out). Mini reissue beige (19A) :love:

Very happy with my reissue family now. Off to Ban Island again HAHA :blush: Thx for letting me share! IMG_7014.jpg IMG_7021.jpg

bleujey, M.Dressler, jpezmom and 46 others like this.
  8. Wow-- amazing purchases! I was looking for that cardholder everywhere in that color and no one had it! Ended up going with the mini o case and the flat cardholder.

fatcat2523 likes this.

9. That white is stunning!

gagabag and kylienarak like this.
  10. Thank you! :flowers: It's an oldie but goodie :heart:

11. Arrived today from Harrods Mini lambskin lghw i have been trying to get one of these for 2 years!

Attached Files:

bleujey, Pisces317, jpezmom and 23 others like this.
  12. I’m looking too and am not having any luck. Any help is appreciated!

13. This is the perfect red!!!!

jtothelo likes this.
  14. I totally agree :love: