Dior Chat Thread

I am surprised to see my photo in this thread as I never posted in this thread, and I did not receive any notification. Moderators, any idea?
I copied it there as reference. I copy posts to our Reference Library so that when threads like the Book Tote thread in the main Dior forum get buried with other posts in the future and becomes hard to find, members can still go to the Reference Library and find pictures of bags relatively easily. I sometimes have to edit the content to follow the formatting of the Reference Library posts so that they don't incite replies, since the Reference Library is for photos only.

Reactions: BB8
I copied it there as reference. I copy posts to our Reference Library so that when threads like the Book Tote thread in the main Dior forum get buried with other posts in the future and becomes hard to find, members can still go to the Reference Library and find pictures of bags relatively easily. I sometimes have to edit the content to follow the formatting of the Reference Library posts so that they don't incite replies, since the Reference Library is for photos only.
I see. Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Reactions: averagejoe
Hello beautiful people,
I hope everyone is doing well during this COVID 19 pandemic. Does anyone knows if Saks or Nordstrom carries Dior Handbags? If so any recommended Sales Rep info?

Thank you and wish everyone healthy and safe!
Some Saks and Nordstrom locations have Dior concessions. They are owned and operated by Dior so they do not participate in store promotions offered by Saks and Nordstrom.

Hopefully someone can provide you a good sales rep contact.

Has anyone had their SA text them asking if you are ok? I feel like I should buy something but there is nothing at his boutique that I want. I want to order some things from the website. But I want to give him some commission, can I call him to source something for me that is at another store? Will that get him some commission?