Dior Chat Thread

Does somebody know if the Saddle bag will also be available in a soft pink tone for Spring? I missed the candy pink one last year. At the moment the Lady Dior and 30M seem to be in focus.
No :sad: this is the only "pink/red "coming out

Attachments

• 3ADA1913-643D-47DC-BA5D-1CF1A2A8C518.jpeg
    3ADA1913-643D-47DC-BA5D-1CF1A2A8C518.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 313
Dior bags were usually rarely spotted/photographed on the street style shots during New York Fashion week. It's nice to see more Dior now (photos from WWD):
taw-day2-f20-49-.jpg
taw-day1-f20-17-.jpg
taw-day3-f20-049-.jpg
taw-day3-f20-026-.jpg

Dior Street Chic bag:
taw-day3-f20-035-.jpg
taw-day3-f20-030-.jpg
taw-day4-f20-004.jpg
taw-day5-f20-37-.jpg

Does anyone know if the blush myabc dior bag would be readily available in London boutiques? Plan to stop by next next week and was wondering if I should order it online ~
Yes, it is available at 6 locations in London, according to the UK Dior website. You should be able to walk into any of the boutiques and concessions and purchase one.

The announcement for the upcoming Lady Diort Art collection popped up in my inbox. I enjoyed having a look at the pictures and videos (none of the bags will ever be within my price range) and wondered what are your thoughts on this collection?

I think my favourite is this https://www.dior.com/de_de/products/couture-M0565CJHIX_M928-dior-lady-art-tasche-raqib-shaw one. (The birdcage charm is so adorable!)
https://wwws.dior.com/couture/ecomm...b1/1/d/1576776678_M0565CJHIX_M928_E01_ZHC.jpg

But I really like this one, too- a completely different style.
https://www.dior.com/de_de/products/couture-M0565SJHEX_M927-dior-lady-art-tasche-kohei-nawa
https://wwws.dior.com/couture/ecomm...8b1/Z/8/1576788303_M0565SJHEX_M927_E03_ZH.jpg

https://www.dior.com/de_de/damenmod...mail&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=dla_4

We went to Paris last week and my husband made me go into the Dior boutique at the Champs Elysees. I was really nervous about it, but he edged me on. I´m grateful he did! A very nice SA gave me a very warm welcome and even though I honestly explained this was my first ever visit to a Dior store and I was just looking she gave me a full tour of the location, showing me all the different bags. Then she took me to the Art Bag display. Wow! They all are beautiful in person. She was rather amazed I had seen all the bags online before and watched the videos and handed me the black and red Kohei Nawa bag to try on in front of the mirror- I won´t ever forget the feeling!

We went to Paris last week and my husband made me go into the Dior boutique at the Champs Elysees. I was really nervous about it, but he edged me on. I´m grateful he did! A very nice SA gave me a very warm welcome and even though I honestly explained this was my first ever visit to a Dior store and I was just looking she gave me a full tour of the location, showing me all the different bags. Then she took me to the Art Bag display. Wow! They all are beautiful in person. She was rather amazed I had seen all the bags online before and watched the videos and handed me the black and red Kohei Nawa bag to try on in front of the mirror- I won´t ever forget the feeling!

Popping by and just read this - what a lovely experience for you!! That is EXACTLY how it should be!! :heart:

Reminds me of my experiences in New York and Cannes. Although I didn't buy anything, the SAs took me on a tour of the boutique and it was like heaven! In both cases, the SAs let me try on some one-of-a-kind watches with prices that I would never be able to afford (they are literally one-of-a-kind, like the only one in the world). They just wanted me to have a great experience, which I did.

Reminds me of my experiences in New York and Cannes. Although I didn't buy anything, the SAs took me on a tour of the boutique and it was like heaven! In both cases, the SAs let me try on some one-of-a-kind watches with prices that I would never be able to afford (they are literally one-of-a-kind, like the only one in the world). They just wanted me to have a great experience, which I did.
It was pure magic to me - an experience I´ll never forget. My man said I had stars sparkling from my eyes. Hadn´t I loved Dior before I´d certainly would do so now and forever. I´ll always be thankful to the charming SA.

Reactions: averagejoe
I am completely smitten with Dior! This new collection as well as the Fall/Winter 2020 collection is incredible. I am working on staying the course and obtaining a Lady Dior. Can you help me understand the difference in straps? I am interested in a mini (specifically the Mini Lady Dior with Wavy Shiny Crinkled Lambskin). Online this has a chain strap however, the other LD's have thicker straps. I am curious as to what you think of the chain link straps and which size of LD's have the thicker straps.

TIA ( I don't have a Dior nearby I am completely dependent on this great forum:smile:

The smallest size is the mini lady dior and it comes with the chain strap.

The next size up would be the My Lady Dior. That one comes with the thicker leather strap.

I am completely smitten with Dior! This new collection as well as the Fall/Winter 2020 collection is incredible. I am working on staying the course and obtaining a Lady Dior. Can you help me understand the difference in straps? I am interested in a mini (specifically the Mini Lady Dior with Wavy Shiny Crinkled Lambskin). Online this has a chain strap however, the other LD's have thicker straps. I am curious as to what you think of the chain link straps and which size of LD's have the thicker straps.

TIA ( I don't have a Dior nearby I am completely dependent on this great forum:smile:

Reactions: topglamchic