Dior Chat Thread

From a bag chat group I'm part of on FB... Says they heard it from an SA.

I went ahead and ordered the shoes already. The exchange rate went down; so the price decreased a bit from when I first inquired with the personal shopper so that's good... about 12% less than local retail.
Thank you so much for the info.

Im thinking to get a saddle not sure if i should..

Reactions: thkred
Thank you so much for the info.

Im thinking to get a saddle not sure if i should..
I"m on the hunt trying to decide what saddle to buy now too and feeling the pressure of a potential increase in prices. Sophie Shohet mentioned on her youtube upload on Sunday....if you are debating from another luxury brand...recommend buy soon as anticipating all may do an increase especially being under LVMH and seeing many do the raise and take the "pandemic" excuse.

Reactions: lovieluvslux
Has anyone ever used scotch guard on the new canvas Lady Dior Bags for Summer? I am drooling over the grey canvas, but it seems so impractical. Thoughts?

I am scared of the book totes for the same reasons. I love the look, but scared I will ruin them.

Attachments

• C820D286-8EF7-43BE-BFDA-5BEF8EAC5845.jpeg
    C820D286-8EF7-43BE-BFDA-5BEF8EAC5845.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 151
Has anyone ever used scotch guard on the new canvas Lady Dior Bags for Summer? I am drooling over the grey canvas, but it seems so impractical. Thoughts?

I am scared of the book totes for the same reasons. I love the look, but scared I will ruin them.
I really don't recommend spraying Scotch-guard on. It can darken the canvas, worse than if you got it slightly dirty.

Hello! Hope everyone is well. Does anyone knows how to “detangle” the chain on the diorama? As I realised the chain is not in line. I dont dare to force it as I dont want the gold to tarnish. Let me know if anyone knows of any possible solutions? (: thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 061DB806-6A63-4D74-AC56-02FF47A34490.jpeg
    061DB806-6A63-4D74-AC56-02FF47A34490.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 59
Hello! Hope everyone is well. Does anyone knows how to “detangle” the chain on the diorama? As I realised the chain is not in line. I dont dare to force it as I dont want the gold to tarnish. Let me know if anyone knows of any possible solutions? (: thanks in advance!
May I please ask where you got your Diorama from? The chain has a manufacturing detail that looks abnormal (maybe it is just the lighting).