Dior Chat Thread

I've noticed that there's a new all black oblique in the montaigne and I LOOOVE it.
but it's only showing up on the Europe site :sad:
Does anyone know if new items launch in Europe and eventually make its way to the states??

I've noticed that there's a new all black oblique in the montaigne and I LOOOVE it.
but it's only showing up on the Europe site :sad:
Does anyone know if new items launch in Europe and eventually make its way to the states??
It depends. Some items don't make it, although most of them do. A black Oblique 30Montaigne sounds like it would sell super well, so I can't imagine it not getting to the US.

Europe and Asia do get most of the new releases first.

Reactions: justwantamini
Some WWD street style shots from Paris Fashion Week featuring Dior bags (including the old Rasta and Street Chic bags):
street_style_paris_fashion_week_fw20_kd_061.jpg
street_style_paris_fashion_week_fw20_kd_009.jpg
street_style_paris_fashion_week_fw20_kd_018.jpg
street_style_paris_fashion_week_fw20_kd_019.jpg
street_style_paris_fashion_week_fw20_kd_020.jpg
street_style_paris_fashion_week_fw20_kd_024.jpg

Hi, I am not sure I am in the right chat here. I am a huge fan of Granville bags, I have got 6 different models. However, I am getting really frustrated because 4 of my 6 straps got broken. 2 straps just burst and tore in the place where the leather padded part starts. The other 2 metal fasten ripped off.
Since granville bags are not being produced any more, I bought the most of them on ebay, therefore have no original receipt and cannot have the straps replaced at a dior butique. A new dior granville strap is around 240,-€ which is not a fortune, but I am really disappointed that I have had to replace 4 orginal dior straps at all.
Is anybody experiencing the same?

Hello all!
This is my first post in this chat but I am desperate! I am hoping someone can help me. I have been looking for the Dior saddle bag in a specific print for quite some time now and was wondering if anyone knows where I could find it or why I can't. I will attach a link with the photo but everyone probably knows what the print is. I am looking for Carrie Bradshaw's saddle bag, which appears to be a white bag with a gold and pink chain link print. I have been looking for it on every resell website imaginable and have yet to find this bag anywhere! If someone could help me in finding it I would appreciate your help greatly! Thank you:smile:https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/7-iconic-sex-city-fashion-items-can-still-buy-today-190125443.html

Hello all!
This is my first post in this chat but I am desperate! I am hoping someone can help me. I have been looking for the Dior saddle bag in a specific print for quite some time now and was wondering if anyone knows where I could find it or why I can't. I will attach a link with the photo but everyone probably knows what the print is. I am looking for Carrie Bradshaw's saddle bag, which appears to be a white bag with a gold and pink chain link print. I have been looking for it on every resell website imaginable and have yet to find this bag anywhere! If someone could help me in finding it I would appreciate your help greatly! Thank you:smile:https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/7-iconic-sex-city-fashion-items-can-still-buy-today-190125443.html
Do you mean the first image where the Saddle is white with pink and beige, or the second denim one?

I see these periodically on Ebay.