**Hermes Chat**

I wanted my 10,000th post to be here! Happy to still be around. Hope all are well I had outpatient surgery under general anesthesia today and still feel a bit loopy, but other than a little discomfort, the Cavaliers are taking amazing care of me.......them and my wonderful son! :heart:

I am so glad your son is with you CG! And that you didn't have to stay in the hospital. Be well, dear. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Was wondering if I could get some thoughts on this. Thank you in advance! I recently bought a Constance and changed my mind so I decided to sell it in brand new condition to a well known online reseller. Wondering if Hermes checks the codes and monitors what’s sold? Hoping it doesn’t affect my relationship with my SA. Thanks!

51cec367783d5595f856bec22ce1c92c.jpg
Pinterest.

Was wondering if I could get some thoughts on this. Thank you in advance! I recently bought a Constance and changed my mind so I decided to sell it in brand new condition to a well known online reseller. Wondering if Hermes checks the codes and monitors what’s sold? Hoping it doesn’t affect my relationship with my SA. Thanks!

Nope. No need to worry. You will be fine...you aren’t the first person to ask this question either.

Hello!
Does anybody know if Hermes does a mail order (for a bag, but not B/K/C) if you don't live in a country with a H store? It means I can't buy online and my closest stores are hours away. Is there even any chance I can shop H beside being on a trip? A short time when on a vacation doesn't built a relationship with a SA neither so this is also ruled out.
Any help is appreciated, especially from those who have a similar situation. Thank you.

Hello!
Does anybody know if Hermes does a mail order (for a bag, but not B/K/C) if you don't live in a country with a H store? It means I can't buy online and my closest stores are hours away. Is there even any chance I can shop H beside being on a trip? A short time when on a vacation doesn't built a relationship with a SA neither so this is also ruled out.
Any help is appreciated, especially from those who have a similar situation. Thank you.
The general terms and conditions of sale at the bottom of the page lists the countries H will deliver to. If in doubt, try emailing client services!

View attachment 4647985
Thank you for posting this sweet baby❤️
Here’s my little girl that I’ve adopted/donate to help with her care.
You're absolutely welcome! Did you read that story on CNN about how Lewis the Koala gingerly walked on burning ground to climb a tree. And a passing woman took the shirt of her back to pluck the koala off the tree (she said she was glad she was wearing a nice bra :smile:). She doused his burns with a water bottle and took him to a koala hospital? He was so adorable.
How did you adopt a koala? -- PM me if you like.
For at least a decade if not more I've had a picture of a smiling koala pop up when I log into pc -- chosen by the pc's software. I think that picture plus the experience of Lewis worked on me so that I now try to read as much as I can about the outlook for Australia's weather and koala survival. I'd like to go there, I've heard it's beautiful, but the weather has to settle down. I think about Hurricane Katrina which devastated New Orleans around 2005; mercifully they haven't had another such disaster. Maybe something like that will happen to Australia.
Recently while in Florida we visited the Palm Beach Zoo which has a couple of koalas. I understand San Diego's zoo has 20 of them? That would be something to see.