Which MK are you carrying today?

93862EDB-0908-4330-AC38-0A272DB35896.jpeg E5A065F1-F508-4024-9C75-0F2DFA2F81B5.jpeg Carrying my new saffiano jet set crossbody in rose pink. I puffy heart love her! She’s a hot pink with more of a coral undertone than a blue undertone. Very different from ultra pink or zinnia. I got her off eBay, new with tags. I know a lot would say that she’s a spring/summer bag but I live in the Deep South and don’t much go by those rules. I also ordered the Cindy crossbody in coral because I wasn’t sure which color I’d like best, but I think I prefer rose pink to coral and that style over the domed crossbody.

View attachment 4588188 View attachment 4588189 Carrying my new saffiano jet set crossbody in rose pink. I puffy heart love her! She’s a hot pink with more of a coral undertone than a blue undertone. Very different from ultra pink or zinnia. I got her off eBay, new with tags. I know a lot would say that she’s a spring/summer bag but I live in the Deep South and don’t much go by those rules. I also ordered the Cindy crossbody in coral because I wasn’t sure which color I’d like best, but I think I prefer rose pink to coral and that style over the domed crossbody.
Beautiful bags SB - I love the pink too!

Reactions: southernbelle82
Beautiful bags SB - I love the pink too!

Thanks LB! She's a happy color pop! I mean I love a good brown or black bag, but generally my thought is, "why have black or brown, when you can have color"? It just makes me happy, and this bag is comfy and easy to carry. I'd love it in some of the older saffiano colors like Palm, Tangerine, Tile or Aquamarine. =))

Reactions: Lilybarb