Which MK are you carrying today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first MK Collection bag! Large Bancroft in Watermelon. It was love as soon as I opened the box :smile: Added an old Coach scarf and the pink matches perfectly. I don’t have any MK accessories but I think I’d like one of the Pom Pom charms.

B54AB63A-A1AE-43D3-9C3A-923286189E71.jpeg

so12monc, Alexa5, Lilybarb and 6 others like this.
  2. Very nice and usefull bag!

Syren likes this.
  3. Just switched into my Whitney.

Attached Files:

4. Just switched into my first purchase of the year, my Mae Messenger in sapphire.

Attached Files:

the_baglover, Alexa5, JenJBS and 4 others like this.
  5. This cutie again.

Attached Files:

the_baglover, Sarah03, Alexa5 and 6 others like this.
  6. Gorgeous! :heart::loveeyes::heart: The rainbow metal and details take it to a whole new level!

whateve likes this.
  7. #8707 Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    CA5E01A4-0C8F-4B9A-8C85-EAC0B4E561C9.jpeg Back in sassy Rose pink today. OOTD! By the way, I’ve started my own you tube channel and will be reviewing/unboxing handbags, perfume, shoes, jewelry, stitch fix, etc., it’s called Ashley’s Closet. Thank y’all!

8. Just switched into my Ludlow for tomorrow.

Attached Files:

Lilybarb, AManIntoFashion and JenJBS like this.
  9. Been in the mood to switch bags more often for some reason. For tomorrow, I switched into my Brooklyn.

Attached Files:

10. Not a bag, but I forgot to mention I got this coat as a gift for Christmas.

Attached Files:

11. 28B53D8E-1A9E-4779-988B-D03FD73360CC.jpeg It’s super cold here in MS today so I moved into my luggage brown jet set crossbody last night.

12. Just switched into my Maddie tote after using the previous bag for almost 2 weeks.

Attached Files:

Lilybarb, AManIntoFashion and JenJBS like this.
  13. Just switched back into my Mae messenger.

Attached Files:

14. Just got this Prism in a lavender/orchid colorblock.

Attached Files:

15. Just got this Mercer Pocket tote as a warranty replacement for my Whitney Quilted Tote. Can't decide if it's too heavy and I should sell or if it's just unique enough for my collection that I should keep it and wear it out!

upload_2020-2-13_10-1-8.png

Lilybarb, Glttglam and the_baglover like this.