Which MK are you carrying today?

This is mine. I got it at the outlet. At the time the FP versions had larger studs. I fell in love with the suede.

View attachment 5748869
pretty green
the seller of the bag I posted wants something like $125 for the bag and a small wallet. to me, considering the age and the original price, that is too much...but I guess if the market will bear it...

pretty green
the seller of the bag I posted wants something like $125 for the bag and a small wallet. to me, considering the age and the original price, that is too much...but I guess if the market will bear it...
Yeah it seems a bit high. Have you looked on Michael Kors website? They have a section with used items.

Reactions: sdkitty
Yeah it seems a bit high. Have you looked on Michael Kors website? They have a section with used items.
interesting that they sell preloved...their prices are pretty high....maybe now they they are bringing back the astor prices on preloved ones will go up. I haver never rebought a bag I sold and probably won't start now.

Reactions: whateve
now that I look more closely IDK if I'd want this even at a lower price...dirty lining and tarnished HW....I know you can polish silver HW and if the lining pulls out you can clean it but not sure you could restore this kind of wear on the brass ring

now that I look more closely IDK if I'd want this even at a lower price...dirty lining and tarnished HW....I know you can polish silver HW and if the lining pulls out you can clean it but not sure you could restore this kind of wear on the brass ring

I wonder how that happened. The brass hardware on mine still looks perfect. IIRC mine came with a MK charm that I took off. I wonder if this one originally had a charm. It does seem overpriced for the condition.

Reactions: sdkitty