Which MK are you carrying today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you:smile: I liked it for a while too before I bought it.

AshMarieDarling likes this.
  2. Take this hottie out for work today

05B3C15A-9074-4E72-8A5A-59D411D2E5C4.jpeg

3. Just switched into my Maddie tote for tomorrow.

Attached Files:

4. What's the name of this beautiful bag please?

5. Thanks. It’s Bristol satchel, in medium size and ultra pink color.

6. Thank you!

7. 93862EDB-0908-4330-AC38-0A272DB35896.jpeg E5A065F1-F508-4024-9C75-0F2DFA2F81B5.jpeg Carrying my new saffiano jet set crossbody in rose pink. I puffy heart love her! She’s a hot pink with more of a coral undertone than a blue undertone. Very different from ultra pink or zinnia. I got her off eBay, new with tags. I know a lot would say that she’s a spring/summer bag but I live in the Deep South and don’t much go by those rules. I also ordered the Cindy crossbody in coral because I wasn’t sure which color I’d like best, but I think I prefer rose pink to coral and that style over the domed crossbody.

8. Beautiful bags SB - I love the pink too!

southernbelle82 likes this.
  9. Thanks LB! She's a happy color pop! I mean I love a good brown or black bag, but generally my thought is, "why have black or brown, when you can have color"? It just makes me happy, and this bag is comfy and easy to carry. I'd love it in some of the older saffiano colors like Palm, Tangerine, Tile or Aquamarine. =))

Lilybarb likes this.
    • Just switched into my Sylvia satchel after using the previous bag for 2 weeks.

Attached Files:

10. Just bought the Michael Kors Alessa medium satchel in pale lilac and the Rhea medium backpack in deep fuschia in an early pre-Black Friday sale they had. It's my first time buying 2 bags at once but the deals were just too good to pass up:smile:

Attached Files:

11. Switched into my Mercer belted satchel for tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!:smile:

Attached Files:

12. Thank you - Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
    Love luv that blue!!!

Glttglam likes this.
  13. Thank you:smile:

14. First day to try out my Alessa medium satchel in pale lilac.

Attached Files: