Spectacular September 2019 pickups

i wanted to purchase the mini but god is this heavy! i had the same thoughts as you did and i decided to pass on this totally
I weighed it on my kitchen scales and it came out at roughly 1.3kg! If I then actually fill the MM size with stuff it'd be even more to lug around. I compared to one of my Ponthieus which is about 800-ish grams so it's quite a big difference. It's very frustrating because it's gorgeous and when I first pulled the dust-bag down I was smitten!... Then I picked it up and was like 'Oh'. If they bring out some more colours in the PM size I might try it but maybe it'd be better to go with something else entirely if you say even the mini is heavy.

Reactions: DrTr
Well... I'm gutted it's NOT love :sad: I love the look of the bag and the grey colour with the gold hardware is a combo I really like... But it weighs an absolute ton in comparison in comparison to my other leather bags! And doesn't really sit well on my petite frame. I know I'll never reach for it so looks like it's going to have to go back. This is the MM but I'm wondering if the PM would be ok for me (once it becomes available in a solid colour other than black). If any of you have a PM steamer could you weigh it and let me know how heavy it is please.
I weighed it on my kitchen scales and it came out at roughly 1.3kg! If I then actually fill the MM size with stuff it'd be even more to lug around. I compared to one of my Ponthieus which is about 800-ish grams so it's quite a big difference. It's very frustrating because it's gorgeous and when I first pulled the dust-bag down I was smitten!... Then I picked it up and was like 'Oh'. If they bring out some more colours in the PM size I might try it but maybe it'd be better to go with something else entirely if you say even the mini is heavy.
Well at least you know your bag weight limit now--mine is anything over 1.5 lbs empty is a no-no for me-once my phone, keys, wallet, sunglasses, and cosmetics go in-we're talking 5 lbs-so that's it!

Reactions: DrTr
This is really nice! And functional! Congrats!
Thanks so much!:smile: It is fun, and functional!
That is beyond AWESOME!!! It looks great on you - adore that “little trunk” look! ❤️
Thanks PamK:smile::smile: So sweet of you! I really liked the trunk look too. I was contemplating one of the women’s version, but this caught my eye.

So pretty on you and love your pup admiring you. :heart::heart:
Thanks so much, lovely EmmJay:heart: Yes, my pups were underfoot while trying to shoot selfies:smile: I guess they think we are going somewhere! My chihuahua was just on the other side of the bed.

Reactions: PamK and leooh
Presenting my first ever LV online order... a damier graphite key pochette for my hubby! Early 13th wedding anniversary present:heart: He was always trying to find a place to put his coins as the graphite wallet I bought him some years back didn’t have the coin compartment. I love matching prints...Mini damier graphite collection, all gifted by me :love:
It was next day delivery by a guy in a suit! Think LV was trying to create a semi-boutique experience, but it was so funny to me, as the food delivery guy just came around 10min before...

Now the convenience of online LV shopping is making it hard for me to stay chained on ban island! Someone stop me!:panic:

Attachments

• 402D4512-E3CE-46F9-BDEE-C91AF47032C0.jpeg
    402D4512-E3CE-46F9-BDEE-C91AF47032C0.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 814
  • 4C040139-0AF8-4F49-BAB1-AF53EB5359DE.jpeg
    4C040139-0AF8-4F49-BAB1-AF53EB5359DE.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 811
  • 0FB7A8D5-E322-4BEA-AEE5-2E20E0586F6A.jpeg
    0FB7A8D5-E322-4BEA-AEE5-2E20E0586F6A.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 812
My September haul: PM Reverse, PM Mono, Favorite MM Mono, Mini PA Mono, & 6 key holder in Mono. I still don’t know how I somehow managed to get all of these within a week and a half but I’m not complaining :yahoo:. It’s definitely a Monogram month after starting off with empi last month to kick start my obsession.

Special thanks to @katandkay for helping me snag the mini!

I love all of these but I’m going to return the PM Mono because I’m just not as in love with it as I am the Reverse. I also managed to score the Favorite MM and it’s larger than I thought and the canvas is also softer than I thought (I was comparing to the PM) but I think it’s a great everyday bag. I’m hoping that with some use, the canvas will soften up so that some of the folds and dents from being packaged won’t bother me anymore.

Anyways, I’m definitely on ban island for a while now, but it’s so worth it. Can’t wait to use all of these beauties :smile:.
Lovely September goodies! And how nice to figure out exactly what works for you. Enjoy!

Presenting my first ever LV online order... a damier graphite key pochette for my hubby! Early 13th wedding anniversary present:heart: He was always trying to find a place to put his coins as the graphite wallet I bought him some years back didn’t have the coin compartment. I love matching prints...Mini damier graphite collection, all gifted by me :love:
It was next day delivery by a guy in a suit! Think LV was trying to create a semi-boutique experience, but it was so funny to me, as the food delivery guy just came around 10min before...

Now the convenience of online LV shopping is making it hard for me to stay chained on ban island! Someone stop me!:panic:
Wonderful gifts! I love the DG print. Oh hun, you are talking to the wrong group of you want help STAYING on ban island :P

all so nice! i just picked up two damier graphite key pouches , planning ahead for stocking stuffers for my hubby and son. trying to put useful nice things in there instead of stuff they will never use. hope they like them.

all so nice! i just picked up two damier graphite key pouches , planning ahead for stocking stuffers for my hubby and son. trying to put useful nice things in there instead of stuff they will never use. hope they like them.
Great idea! I get LipMedex extras every year in mine. I LOVE that product, and it’s something I use every day alone or under lipstick. Of course I’d ALSO like a key pouch! I can’t imagine they wouldn’t like them for change or AirPods or something like that. Hmmm. How thoughtful :heart:

Reactions: luvspurses
I owned it too but it’s recalled - check your glazing - LV fully credited me full market value I got almost $3000 store credit my glazing was melting without me using it
Brought home a never-been-used Lumineuse PM in Infini today - my 1st Empreinte bag and I hope it won't be the last.

The previous owner got it as a gift, but didn't really love it and it ended up sitting in her closet for a few years. It's spotless inside and out, the hardware is in perfect shape and it smells like brand new. I love the dark-almost-black-blue color. I paid just over $1K for it, a price I felt was a good deal considering the bag's in as-new shape.
View attachment 4536628