Spectacular September 2019 pickups

My contribution for September:smile:
The men’s line soft trunk pouch :heart: It holds quite a bit. I love the darker vachetta!
LView attachment 4540075 View attachment 4540076 View attachment 4540078 View attachment 4540077 View attachment 4540079
Really like your soft trunk! Sometimes the men’s lines at LV and H have some great bags, and this is one! I find it kind of funny they still do such a hard gender differentiation with their bags and slg’s, any of us can like and wear anything we want! Enjoy - it’s great.

Love this on you :smile:. Congrats and enjoy :smile:
Thanks so much IM:smile: It is such a nice clutch with very cool detailing!

Love it! I have my eye on this one. Could you share a pic of the inside and what it holds pls? Tia!
Thanks so much! Yes, I will:smile: It definitely holds my iPhone 7 Plus, my mini pochette, and it has an area for cards, so technically -you don’t need a wallet. The detail on the riveting is so amazing!

Really like your soft trunk! Sometimes the men’s lines at LV and H have some great bags, and this is one! I find it kind of funny they still do such a hard gender differentiation with their bags and slg’s, any of us can like and wear anything we want! Enjoy - it’s great.
Thanks so much:smile: Yes, they do have that differentiation, and I think I get lazy sometimes, and don’t click on the men’s area. I have wanted a pouch from the men’s line for a long time, and this one was the one for me because of the darker vachetta:heart:

Well... I'm gutted it's NOT love :sad: I love the look of the bag and the grey colour with the gold hardware is a combo I really like... But it weighs an absolute ton in comparison in comparison to my other leather bags! And doesn't really sit well on my petite frame. I know I'll never reach for it so looks like it's going to have to go back. This is the MM but I'm wondering if the PM would be ok for me (once it becomes available in a solid colour other than black). If any of you have a PM steamer could you weigh it and let me know how heavy it is please.

i wanted to purchase the mini but god is this heavy! i had the same thoughts as you did and i decided to pass on this totally

My September haul: PM Reverse, PM Mono, Favorite MM Mono, Mini PA Mono, & 6 key holder in Mono. I still don’t know how I somehow managed to get all of these within a week and a half but I’m not complaining :yahoo:. It’s definitely a Monogram month after starting off with empi last month to kick start my obsession.

Special thanks to @katandkay for helping me snag the mini!

I love all of these but I’m going to return the PM Mono because I’m just not as in love with it as I am the Reverse. I also managed to score the Favorite MM and it’s larger than I thought and the canvas is also softer than I thought (I was comparing to the PM) but I think it’s a great everyday bag. I’m hoping that with some use, the canvas will soften up so that some of the folds and dents from being packaged won’t bother me anymore.

Anyways, I’m definitely on ban island for a while now, but it’s so worth it. Can’t wait to use all of these beauties :smile:.

Attachments

• 60F6A4E9-37C6-4E46-9EB5-370419103BD6.jpeg
    60F6A4E9-37C6-4E46-9EB5-370419103BD6.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:
My September haul: PM Reverse, PM Mono, Favorite MM Mono, Mini PA Mono, & 6 key holder in Mono. I still don’t know how I somehow managed to get all of these within a week and a half but I’m not complaining :yahoo:. It’s definitely a Monogram month after starting off with empi last month to kick start my obsession.

Special thanks to @katandkay for helping me snag the mini!

I love all of these but I’m going to return the PM Mono because I’m just not as in love with it as I am the Reverse. I also managed to score the Favorite MM and it’s larger than I thought and the canvas is also softer than I thought (I was comparing to the PM) but I think it’s a great everyday bag. I’m hoping that with some use, the canvas will soften up so that some of the folds and dents from being packaged won’t bother me anymore.

Anyways, I’m definitely on ban island for a while now, but it’s so worth it. Can’t wait to use all of these beauties :smile:.
Wow great haul!!! Happy September indeed. Enjoy it all!

Reactions: DrTr and lily2019