Spectacular September 2019 pickups

Well... I'm gutted it's NOT love :sad: I love the look of the bag and the grey colour with the gold hardware is a combo I really like... But it weighs an absolute ton in comparison in comparison to my other leather bags! And doesn't really sit well on my petite frame. I know I'll never reach for it so looks like it's going to have to go back. This is the MM but I'm wondering if the PM would be ok for me (once it becomes available in a solid colour other than black). If any of you have a PM steamer could you weigh it and let me know how heavy it is please.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20190913_125609683_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20190913_125609683_HDR.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 824
  • thumbnail_IMG_20190913_125826577_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20190913_125826577_HDR.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 830
  • thumbnail_IMG_20190913_130321951_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20190913_130321951_HDR.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 822
I like how ladylike it looks, especially with the scarves! Congrats!

So glad you got it. It looks great on you.

Thanks! The photos don't do its shape justice... I was questioning whether I really actually liked this bag when I was waiting for it to arrive and looking at the listing photos. When I opened the package I knew it was love!

Well... I'm gutted it's NOT love :sad: I love the look of the bag and the grey colour with the gold hardware is a combo I really like... But it weighs an absolute ton in comparison in comparison to my other leather bags! And doesn't really sit well on my petite frame. I know I'll never reach for it so looks like it's going to have to go back. This is the MM but I'm wondering if the PM would be ok for me (once it becomes available in a solid colour other than black). If any of you have a PM steamer could you weigh it and let me know how heavy it is please.
I'm sorry to hear that...it's such a stunning bag. I'm eyeing the mini...no plans to purchase but it's so cute...

I just got this monogram Marais BB from Tradesy. Had to use a US mail forwarding service to ship to me in Canada and my experience was pretty positive.

I don’t normally like tying scarves on my bag handles but the seller included a brand new pair of matching ones and I really like how they look on this bag!

I have wanted the Tivoli PM for a really long time but never purchased it since I’ve seen many people carry it. Glad to get a similar shape that I’ve never seen anyone else carry! Love love love the aubergine lining as well.
That is such a cute bag! It looks great on you:smile:. I love the patina on the handles too!

Reactions: karman
Such a beautiful bag in a beautiful color. I'm so sorry it's too heavy to be workable for you. The City Steamer is one of my very favorite LV bags but I've never owned the BB so can't comment on its weight. I hope the BB works for you!

Reactions: DrTr and Lejic
Aww, that’s too bad. It’s a beautiful bag. Love the color. Thanks for sharing why it doesn’t work for you.

Reactions: DrTr
Beautiful! I'm very interested in this bag but I kind of hesitate as I'm not sure whether it's comfortable to wear crossbody. What do you think? Would you mind posting a few mod shots?
To be honest, I don’t love it crossbody but I love the way it looks when just holding the handle. I will post pics when I wear it.

Reactions: gonno
Speedy 25 B and Pochette Métis in Empreinte Noir (PM was a replacement for my defective Pallas clutch—customer service in store was excellent! I had the Pallas clutch in May and brought it in the store this month to have them evaluate for canvas peeling issue on the corners since I only used the bag three times since purchased. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and gave me store credit that very same day)

Attachments

• A595FB55-F4E3-4BF6-9ABF-E2F09CC9A40A.jpeg
    A595FB55-F4E3-4BF6-9ABF-E2F09CC9A40A.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 701
So sorry it didn’t work. It’s a gorgeous bag, but if it’s so heavy you can’t lift that’s no fun!! Hope you find the PM in a great color.