Spectacular September 2019 pickups

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello friends:wave:

Please excuse that I'm posting our September thread a bit early but it happens to coincide with my 2-year anniversary here on TPF. That adage is so true, time flies when you're having fun, and it's always a blast here. I'd like to send a big "Thank You" to everyone on this AHMazing forum for being informative, funny, kind, honest and supportive of each other's LV addiction and wish you a wonderful F/W Season ahead with your beautiful LV's!

This year's September releases are going to be fabulous and I can't wait to see those stunning reveals:drinks: Cheers!

DrTr, Maxie25, Clairen4 and 17 others like this.
  2. Ready for fall RenderedImage-16.jpg IMG_0083.jpg IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg IMG_0098.jpg IMG_0097.jpg IMG_0096.jpg
    LOL when a pink lover becomes a blue convert: Logomania Bleu DUO scarf and necessity Housse Horizon55. This colour was too stunning to pass on, I think it was the 2nd last one in Canada. Thanks for letting me share:smile:

3. Thanks TK! Have a great Labour day weekend:flowers:

Starbux32 and TangerineKandy like this.
  4. Thank you!! You as well!:biggrin:

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  5. +1 on what TK said — the blue is simply stunning. I can see why you strayed from your usual pink, lol. Such a beautiful way to keep warm during the Fall. And what a gorgeous piece of luggage — you always travel in style :smile:. Congrats on these wonderful goodies — and also Happy 2nd TPF Anniversary. Lovely to have you in our TPF community :smile:.

TCB, DrTr, Lejic and 4 others like this.
  6. I love the name of this post:smile:
    Happy two year anniversary! I’ve been on here way too long, but it is fun!

7. MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  8. Happy 2 years! When I read your post I thought wth?? September oh no? Where has August gone and where have I been. Normally I’m first to the new day because I’m in Aussie land and I thought who can be faster than us here lol and faster by a few days!!! Lol it’s only 29th here today so still 2 days to go. Nonetheless thanks for sharing your excitement and love your gorgeous blue scarf! I can tell there will be more blue items to come in your wardrobe! Enjoy! And yes looking forward to the spring releases

9. I love your post and your beautiful scarf. :heart:Happy Anniversary. :smile:

DrTr and MyBelongs to Louis like this.
  10. @Iamminda
    @chloebagfreak
    @Johnpauliegal
    Thank you, LVoelies! :heart:It's been an amazing experience exactly because of your fabulous presence in this forum:love:

@Bumbles
    Wish I could edit the 1st post to include this: Wishing you and other LVoely members from Australia a bright new Spring/Summer Season as well:drinks: Excited to see your balmy LV pics and latest reveals!

vinbenphon1, DrTr, Iamminda and 3 others like this.
  11. Thank you! So very sweet of you!!

12. IMG_0091.jpg
    One more pic of my new beauty

13. Wow! That color is stunning! :smile:

14. Thank you!:love:

VirginiaLV likes this.