Spectacular September 2019 pickups

Ut oh, sounds like you’re right... I have Iena MM for work, Siena pm as a medium bag & a small crossbody - I’ve had these for a few years and love them. I recent got the Azur Pochette Accessoires and LOVE it as well. (That was random because it became available). These other two though... just not sure.

When it doubt, return. I impulse buy at times and I have fallen into the trap. I can love the look of a bag, but after I buy it, I realize it doesn't work for me (then I return). So many pretty bags, but I often fall for the look rather than the daily functionality. I think when we all dig deep, we know truly what we like. I prefer mini crossbody bags that lay flatter against the body. A top handle is a bonus.

When on the fence, return. If you find you can't live without it, most likely you can re-purchase it once you are sure.

When it doubt, return. I impulse buy at times and I have fallen into the trap. I can love the look of a bag, but after I buy it, I realize it doesn't work for me (then I return). So many pretty bags, but I often fall for the look rather than the daily functionality. I think when we all dig deep, we know truly what we like. I prefer mini crossbody bags that lay flatter against the body. A top handle is a bonus.

When on the fence, return. If you find you can't live without it, most likely you can re-purchase it once you are sure.
Sounds like we have the same taste in bags! Thank you

Reactions: SympathyDuet
I bought this cute unnecessary little ”bag” today! Totally in love :heart:

View attachment 4535103

Here it is together with my motorcycle jacket bag from MoschinoxHM last year:

View attachment 4535104

And just before I left the store my SA told me she is quitting and will start studying. Which is great for her but I won’t have any SA anymore :sad:
I was one of her first customers and I have been her only returning customer from early start until end.
Love that little cutie!! Sorry you are losing your SA

Reactions: Kmora
Hi Bumbles I was so surprised today ::love:: DBF was with me when we went to view the new releases when it first came out and I was debating purchasing it because I had just purchased the “mini’s” which I also ::heart:: He said hold off and make sure you really like it! I was so indecisive about it and by the time I realized I really wanted it, it was gone ::facepalm:: and we tried to locate one and - no luck. So he felt so badly about it and when the CA text him to let him know they had received one with their daily shipment Thursday he knew what to do ::smile::
I ::heart:: the colors and I think it’s such a FUN bag. I acquired the matching belt last week and decided to go with the Gucci sneakers to keep the color scheme going - LOL!
Wonderful! Great little bag:heart:

Brought home a never-been-used Lumineuse PM in Infini today - my 1st Empreinte bag and I hope it won't be the last.

The previous owner got it as a gift, but didn't really love it and it ended up sitting in her closet for a few years. It's spotless inside and out, the hardware is in perfect shape and it smells like brand new. I love the dark-almost-black-blue color. I paid just over $1K for it, a price I felt was a good deal considering the bag's in as-new shape.
IMG_4549.jpg

Brought home a never-been-used Lumineuse PM in Infini today - my 1st Empreinte bag and I hope it won't be the last.

The previous owner got it as a gift, but didn't really love it and it ended up sitting in her closet for a few years. It's spotless inside and out, the hardware is in perfect shape and it smells like brand new. I love the dark-almost-black-blue color. I paid just over $1K for it, a price I felt was a good deal considering the bag's in as-new shape.
View attachment 4536628

Wow great deal! :smile: I sometimes wish I kept my Lumineuse, but I had issues with the straps cracking and they really bothered me so I ended up taking it back in. :sad:

Wow great deal! :smile: I sometimes wish I kept my Lumineuse, but I had issues with the straps cracking and they really bothered me so I ended up taking it back in. :sad:
Sorry to hear that. :sad: I read about the cracking and I really hope my bag doesn't end up having issues. It looks good now, but it may change when I start using it. I have a feeling it'll be my workhorse bag this fall, it's a perfect in wet weather since I won't have to worry about vachhtta getting wet and stained.

Reactions: psxgurl