Searching for these gucci...

This thread is for everyone searching for any particular Gucci item

It could be a variation of a certain bag, a pair of shoes in a certain size, a vintage piece once seen never forgotten, a replacement scarf, or a bottle of discontinued perfume.

If anyone has seen the item in a store, outlet, on an auction site, at a concession etc just let the searcher know.

Whatever the searcher is looking for, it just needs to be Gucci.

For searchers:

Please give as much clear information as you can

Picture (if poss, must be of an authentic example)
Code (if poss)
Model
Year issued
(if known)
Size of model when there is more than one
Colour or colours desired or acceptable
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc

Try not to give whole stories about why you couldn't/can't find the item. It helps promote clarity if just sticking to the bare essentials

Let the thread know if you have found or no longer want the item

For helpers:

Quote the searcher
so they (hopefully) get notification someone has a possibly has tracked what they're looking for

Only ask questions if and where info has been left out and try not to chat about the item

Just a reminder of stuff you already know - there is no buying/selling on tPF, therefore please don't paste links to your own stuff.

No extra chatter in this thread please guys :flowers:

Last edited:
Currently tracking down the Gucci Dionysus Blue GG Blooms Small. I cannot seem to find it and am trying to avoid eBay. I will be forever grateful if someone has it for private sale.

I wanted it 3 years ago and was ready to buy it, but my mother spam called me and told me not to buy it. Only after I returned home from London, she said I could buy it....then I couldn’t find it anymore. I’ve been thinking about this bag for 3 years and haven’t bought a single bag since then (dramatic, but true)
Call the Gucci outlets. The blooms print is still popping up at the outlets. See if they are willing to put you on a wait list that when this comes in you will be notified. TJMAXX usually get a lot of Gucci handbags.

Reactions: snibor
Call the Gucci outlets. The blooms print is still popping up at the outlets. See if they are willing to put you on a wait list that when this comes in you will be notified. TJMAXX usually get a lot of Gucci handbags.

Really? I’ve been to outlets and just assumed less popular styles and out of season appear there. This one seemed to be one that was sold out when I was looking for it. Thank you!

Reactions: mzbaglady1
Currently tracking down the Gucci Dionysus Blue GG Blooms Small. I cannot seem to find it and am trying to avoid eBay. I will be forever grateful if someone has it for private sale.

I wanted it 3 years ago and was ready to buy it, but my mother spam called me and told me not to buy it. Only after I returned home from London, she said I could buy it....then I couldn’t find it anymore. I’ve been thinking about this bag for 3 years and haven’t bought a single bag since then (dramatic, but true)

I have seen lots of these on Vestiaire Collective lately if you want to have a look! It is a gorgeous bag!!

Hey guys!! I am desperately searching for this black leather quilted Gucci jacket with Gucci written in pearls on the back. (See photos) Does anyone know of any place that may have any of these jackets left in stock? I need a size 40, thanks!!! xo Julie

Attachments

• 02fecf21-d573-45b3-acb8-7b77253ac174.jpeg
    02fecf21-d573-45b3-acb8-7b77253ac174.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 298
  • 12623856_12156949_480.jpg
    12623856_12156949_480.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 299
Reactions: papertiger
Hey guys!! I am desperately searching for this black leather quilted Gucci jacket with Gucci written in pearls on the back. (See photos) Does anyone know of any place that may have any of these jackets left in stock? I need a size 40, thanks!!! xo Julie

I've been away, but I'll be on the lookout

Hi. Can anyone please help me to find this bag in Scandinavia? Or do anyone have a SA who can order it for me? Thank you

Attachments

• 24475A9A-BB53-40D8-8230-A98BEAD673C7.png
    24475A9A-BB53-40D8-8230-A98BEAD673C7.png
    419.2 KB · Views: 247
Hi all!
i am in search of a green velvet small marmont bag... I have searched high and low online (and in person) but can't seem to find any for sale. Looking for used preferably but new is fine too, please let me know.

12478410_12436393_600.jpg

Reactions: papertiger
I saw this bag online a couple weeks ago and I've been searching all over the web for it but can't find it anywhere. Anyone know the model number and where I can purchase it. Thank you so much

Attachments

• IMG-20191222-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20191222-WA0002.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: topglamchic