Searching for these gucci...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. if anyone finds a pouch or cosmetic case or woc from the green blooms collection, please let me know!!!

2. Hi there are some green blooms items on Fashionphile if you search ‘blooms’

3. Hello!
    I've been looking for this bag forever. :sad: Does anyone know where I may be able to find it still?
    TIA! :flowers:

Attached Files:

fcmilliner2031 likes this.
  4. This is a very pretty bag and also a tough one to find... the small size with a strap variation (and sadly no bamboo handle) is available at Harrods online. Its a bit different but it does have that pretty green leather in a Dionysus bag

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/gucci/small-leather-dionysus-shoulder-bag-p000000000005422741?bcid=1467376676429&colour=green

5. #186 Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Can someone tell me what the exact name of this Gucci bag is that Kendall Jenner is carrying. I love the angry tiger on it. I cannot seem to find it on the Gucci website. Is it no longer available?

Attached Files:

6. It’s the Thiara

7. I’m on the hunt for some Bloom SLGs. Anyone know of any outlets still carrying these items? I’d like to get them from Gucci before heading to the resell sites. Thanks all!

8. Can anyone fin this card case?! I'm obsessed with it ! gucci.PNG

9. Anyone know this one and how much does it cost? I can't find it on Gucci website

Attached Files:

10. Hello everyone. I’ve been obsessed with Gucci Arabesque scarf (black and beige), collection 2017, for some time now. I am searching all over the world for the past few months and I cannot find it anywhere- new or used. Please, let me know if anyone is selling or see it anywhere:smile: I will be forever grateful!!! IMG_4221.JPG

anasanfran likes this.
  11. look for @juliaroseboston on IG