Searching for these gucci...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Call the Gucci outlets. The blooms print is still popping up at the outlets. See if they are willing to put you on a wait list that when this comes in you will be notified. TJMAXX usually get a lot of Gucci handbags.

snibor likes this.
  2. Really? I’ve been to outlets and just assumed less popular styles and out of season appear there. This one seemed to be one that was sold out when I was looking for it. Thank you!

mzbaglady1 likes this.
  3. I have seen lots of these on Vestiaire Collective lately if you want to have a look! It is a gorgeous bag!!

4. Spent today looking on these sites! I think a lot are medium, but seeing them has given me hope that a small will appear soon! Thank you :smile:

5. Hey guys!! I am desperately searching for this black leather quilted Gucci jacket with Gucci written in pearls on the back. (See photos) Does anyone know of any place that may have any of these jackets left in stock? I need a size 40, thanks!!! xo Julie

Attached Files:

6. Hi there
    I am new here... Hello everyone
    And I am looking for a cosmetic bag in the Blooms print

Attached Files:

7. Check the outlets. Many blooms items have already gone to the outlet.

8. Attached Files:

papertiger likes this.
  9. I've been away, but I'll be on the lookout

10. Hi. Can anyone please help me to find this bag in Scandinavia? Or do anyone have a SA who can order it for me? Thank you

Attached Files:

11. San Marcos has a few blue Blooms pieces left. I was there for the private shopping event last week...