Searching for these gucci...

This thread is for everyone searching for any particular Gucci item

It could be a variation of a certain bag, a pair of shoes in a certain size, a vintage piece once seen never forgotten, a replacement scarf, or a bottle of discontinued perfume.

If anyone has seen the item in a store, outlet, on an auction site, at a concession etc just let the searcher know.

Whatever the searcher is looking for, it just needs to be Gucci.

For searchers:

Please give as much clear information as you can

Picture (if poss, must be of an authentic example)
Code (if poss)
Model
Year issued
(if known)
Size of model when there is more than one
Colour or colours desired or acceptable
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc

Try not to give whole stories about why you couldn't/can't find the item. It helps promote clarity if just sticking to the bare essentials

Let the thread know if you have found or no longer want the item

For helpers:

Quote the searcher
so they (hopefully) get notification someone has a possibly has tracked what they're looking for

Only ask questions if and where info has been left out and try not to chat about the item

Just a reminder of stuff you already know - there is no buying/selling on tPF, therefore please don't paste links to your own stuff.

No extra chatter in this thread please guys :flowers:

Last edited:
Hey!

I’m looking for this bag. It’s sold out everywhere in the UK. Anyone had any ideas where I can get??

The black and dusty ones are £800 but the white one doesn’t appear on Guuci website.

Help is needed!

Attachments

• 652C86AB-B721-4432-B210-04DB43834AF3.jpeg
    652C86AB-B721-4432-B210-04DB43834AF3.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 584BBCAB-B8B9-4593-9CF1-9606FB84FDA8.jpeg
    584BBCAB-B8B9-4593-9CF1-9606FB84FDA8.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 227
I am looking for
Gucci Double Zip Chain Bag GG Marmont Matelasse Black
Black matelasse leather
Interlocking GG logo in gold tone at front
Embossed interlocking GG logo at back
Gold tone chain strap
Two zipped compartments
Magnetic closure between compartments
Beige suede interior

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

I am looking for
Gucci Double Zip Chain Bag GG Marmont Matelasse Black
Black matelasse leather
Interlocking GG logo in gold tone at front
Embossed interlocking GG logo at back
Gold tone chain strap
Two zipped compartments
Magnetic closure between compartments
Beige suede interior
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

What do you mean by interlocking? All Marmont bags have a Running G. I also don't know what you mean by suede as the lining in microfibre.

ISO Gucci Lady Web
Medium size
Hand-stained brown leather
with 2 straps (canvas/leather)

I'm watching one listing that is exorbitantly priced on Ebay and am looking for alternative private sales.
Thanks in advance!! :heart:

gucciladyweb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: almostperfect0918
Currently tracking down the Gucci Dionysus Blue GG Blooms Small. I cannot seem to find it and am trying to avoid eBay. I will be forever grateful if someone has it for private sale.

I wanted it 3 years ago and was ready to buy it, but my mother spam called me and told me not to buy it. Only after I returned home from London, she said I could buy it....then I couldn’t find it anymore. I’ve been thinking about this bag for 3 years and haven’t bought a single bag since then (dramatic, but true)

Attachments

• EEDE40C2-839C-4B38-85BF-84B8841C231E.jpeg
    EEDE40C2-839C-4B38-85BF-84B8841C231E.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Currently tracking down the Gucci Dionysus Blue GG Blooms Small. I cannot seem to find it and am trying to avoid eBay. I will be forever grateful if someone has it for private sale.

I wanted it 3 years ago and was ready to buy it, but my mother spam called me and told me not to buy it. Only after I returned home from London, she said I could buy it....then I couldn’t find it anymore. I’ve been thinking about this bag for 3 years and haven’t bought a single bag since then (dramatic, but true)
No direct buying and selling here but maybe someone has a lead for you. Have you checked the usual fashionphile etc?

No direct buying and selling here but maybe someone has a lead for you. Have you checked the usual fashionphile etc?
Sorry! I tried to mimic the style of other posts, but I guess the phrase private sale isn’t a good way to phrase it. I meant any leads! I can’t edit the post now, so sorry to the admins.

And I checked a bunch of luxury resale sites already. I don’t really know which ones are reputable. I’ve never bought outside of boutiques, so I don’t really know what to look out for. Also I’m worried there are really good looking fakes there. Thank you for your reply though!

Reactions: snibor