Searching for these gucci...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m interested in the Gucci Sukey Medium Guccissima Leather Tote, Dark Red. Missed out on a few sold on fashiophile and ebay. If anyone has info I would greatly appreciate it.

2. I found mine on eBay can’t wait until it gets here

3. I'm interested in tracking down this bag but I don't know the name of it. Can someone possibly identify it.

I apologize if this is the incorrect thread to inquire in.
    SmartSelect_20181111-102241_eBay.jpg

4. Hey all!

Would love to find the bag pictured here. Been looking with no success.
    F67C2E8B-F470-4573-8729-745C46649ED6.jpeg 3BAC432D-04EB-407C-969C-55A797694F6C.jpeg

5. I love it but haven't seen it either. This is a job for @papertiger...our resident Gucci "go to" gal.

papertiger likes this.
  6. Look under men's

7. Can’t find it.

8. papertiger, snibor and skyqueen like this.
  9. Interlocking GG Hobo if my memory is correct

10. Blue blooms cosmetic case, pouch, woc anything!!!!

11. Most Blooms hit the outlets already (apart from silks and caps). See if you can contact any Gucci outlet for any available stock

iqaganda likes this.
  12. Like I said in the title I'd like to know where i can find the jacket (picture attached). Im sorry if this is the wrong section/forum.
    I just can't seem to find that jacket anywhere

Thanks in advance fial.png

13. Looking for the Gucci Linea A GG Supreme Bee Key Case - thanks for any help!!

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]