LV Cannes Club

Hi all, i am contemplating between the Cannes in Epi leather and reverse monogram, especially when the prices aren't different by much, considering one is leather and the other is canvas. May i know if anyone has the Epi leather Cannes and is it easy to take care? Also, is the Epi leather version harder/ more structured than the reverse monogram version?I also noticed the back of the bag (both versions) is a piece of smooth leather, is it prone to scratch? Thanks!

Casual day with my cannes bag
The bag is gorgeous. How are you finding it if you don’t mind me asking. I’m thinking of buying one too, but a bit concerned abt the fact that it’s round and might be uncomfortable as it rolls around, and also the awkward zip top opening. Any feedback would be great. Also, is it heavy when it is fully loaded or you have your things in there?

The bag is gorgeous. How are you finding it if you don’t mind me asking. I’m thinking of buying one too, but a bit concerned abt the fact that it’s round and might be uncomfortable as it rolls around, and also the awkward zip top opening. Any feedback would be great. Also, is it heavy when it is fully loaded or you have your things in there?
Thanks for asking, I’m having the same reservations!

Reactions: Steph1377