LV Cannes Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

Just want to start a Thread (Club) for LV Cannes Handbag!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

LV_BB, iamthecutest and fabuleux like this.
  2. My purchase!

*LV Cannes Reverse :heart:

IMG_5055PF.jpg

Thanks! :heart: :smile:

sheilaru, 1LV and Bags_4_life like this.
  3. My gorgeous Black Epi Cannes :heart:
    Have used it alot IMG_7352.JPG IMG_4327.JPG more than I thought I would and would love another one :smile: hoping they bring it out in a pink shade :love:

4. I don’t use it often but I love this bag! Oooh I would love one in pink too!

Addicted_to_LV and Fernsmum like this.
  5. 20190216_155113.jpg

6. Beautiful Black Epi Cannes !! :heart: :heart: :heart: I like the style and size for Cannes bag!
    I'm thinking a little about the black as well. :biggrin:
    A pink would be fine now in spring and summer !! Fingers crossed ;) lol

Fernsmum likes this.
  7. iamthecutest likes this.
  8. Hi! I’ve been trying to get my hand on this bag for forever. I saw them in store a few times but I am now obsessed with the reverse monogram and now I can’t find it! Do you think they’ll stop producing this bag?

sheilaru likes this.
  9. Hi they had one in Neiman Marcus Roosevelt Field for quite some time now. I’m not sure if it’s still there but I’ve admired it many times. I was there on Wednesday and it was still there - so maybe give them a call.

Addicted_to_LV and R1S4 like this.
  10. My Cannes on recent visit to LV Bond Street with new A La Folie BB Bandeau :heart:
    IMG_9071.JPG

11. Can I join the club with a vintage Cannes? Just found one and it’s arriving later this week! I so love this style, and this will be my first very structured bag. Do any of you have other structured LV’s or was this your first?

CoCoBelle likes this.
  12. If you’re willing to go preloved there’s about 6 on Fashionphile right now!

CoCoBelle and R1S4 like this.
  13. For those who own this do you find it hard to open and close it when worn? thanks

beemeowmeow likes this.
  14. Double post

15. Available on the US site right now

Addicted_to_LV likes this.