LV Cannes Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you mind posting pics? My black is enroute to lv for a new zipper pull and I just ordered the red epi preloved for a song and am not so patiently waiting! It should be here in about a week so any picture inspiration appreciated!

CoCoBelle likes this.
  2. 20190914_085611_mh1568422974204.jpg
    I'm in the club! :love:

3. candypoo likes this.
  4. In LVoe with my Cannes! LRM_EXPORT_46424369305934_20190814_144253632.jpeg

5. Thank you :love:

6. In the Club! Just got this Cannes in Rouge today at New Bond Street in London. It wasn't even on my radar, just wanted to get myself a treat for my birthday in a couple weeks. It was more than I wanted to spend definitely, but it was love at first sight.

Anyone having problems with the zipper? It seems a bit tough to zip and unzip, but the hassle is worth it.

Attached Files:

mnl and kellycsey5 like this.
  7. I just got it today, and it does seem a bit tough to open and close, but the SA said it will get easier with time - here's hoping :smile: Did you buy one? How do you like it?

XX