LV Cannes Club

In the Club! Just got this Cannes in Rouge today at New Bond Street in London. It wasn't even on my radar, just wanted to get myself a treat for my birthday in a couple weeks. It was more than I wanted to spend definitely, but it was love at first sight.

Anyone having problems with the zipper? It seems a bit tough to zip and unzip, but the hassle is worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_2540.jpg
    IMG_2540.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_2541.jpg
    IMG_2541.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_2542.jpg
    IMG_2542.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 309
Hi all! So I just picked up this beauty in reverse monogram but am now having second thoughts as I'm just not sure if I'm stylish enough for it. I usually dress very casually (as in no designer labels, no heels, whatever is comfortable) and I feel almost embarrassed to use it with my everyday outfits. I want to use this purse casually and not just for special occasions. What do you ladies wear with the Cannes?

Reactions: Steph1377
I had the same feeling too, Avalyna! When I first got my reverse monogram Cannes I felt like I should wear a nicer pair of black flats when using the bag with my usual t-shirt and jeans. But what I liked about the bag in the first place was how it goes with both casual and dressy outfits, and how it elevates my casual looks. I think also I was afraid to use it much at first, but now that I’ve used it for a couple weeks I’ve become more comfortable with it as a casual bag. Hope this helps!

I am eyeing this bag! So cute and adorable I love how you style it. Question, do you find it challenging to open and close to get things out like your phone? I've read some reviews that its cumbersum to do so because you have to unzip all around and need two hands. Would love your feedback on practicality!
I have to say it's not the most practical bag, but the bag is so cute! It annoyed me a little when open and close. When using I leave the zip half way so that I can easily get things when needed.

Reactions: topglamchic
I have to say it's not the most practical bag, but the bag is so cute! It annoyed me a little when open and close. When using I leave the zip half way so that I can easily get things when needed.
Thanks for your reply! I picked up the Cannes the other day and loving it so far. I don’t mind the open and close as much especially with the support of the cross body Strap. I have the Palm Springs mini too and tbh its just as annoying to open and close too!

Reactions: chalintorn
Has anyone tried cannes Epi with other LV straps? I just got mine today and thinking of getting a shorter LV strap ! Thanks xx

I Use the Bandouliere straps with my Cannes! I have both reverse and classic monogram bandouliere straps and love them both! Either one would look amazing since the Cannes has both reverse and classic. The bandouliere straps are super versatile. I use them on my mini Palm Springs bag too! What I love too is they are black on one side so you can also flip the strap so its just a black strap too! Highly recommend

https://ca.louisvuitton.com/eng-ca/products/bandouliere-monogram-reverse-canvas-nvprod530129v
https://ca.louisvuitton.com/eng-ca/products/bandouliere-monogram-013864

Attachments

• E9315D33-9A48-4DFC-8254-31660D19408F.jpeg
    E9315D33-9A48-4DFC-8254-31660D19408F.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Addicted_to_LV