LV Cannes Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Why don’t you change it out for a longer strap?

2. That's a good idea. Thanks

nicole0612 likes this.
  3. After 2 months on waiting list, I"m finally in the club! LRM_EXPORT_167600115952538_20190723_135504357.jpeg

4. So cute!

Starbux32 and chalintorn like this.
  5. Thank you!

6. Is the Cannes a permament style now?

It was considered seasonal/ limited edition when I wanted to buy it last year.

7. Casual day with my cannes bag

Attached Files:

8. Yesssss!

chalintorn likes this.
  9. Hi all, i am contemplating between the Cannes in Epi leather and reverse monogram, especially when the prices aren't different by much, considering one is leather and the other is canvas. May i know if anyone has the Epi leather Cannes and is it easy to take care? Also, is the Epi leather version harder/ more structured than the reverse monogram version?I also noticed the back of the bag (both versions) is a piece of smooth leather, is it prone to scratch? Thanks!

10. The bag is gorgeous. How are you finding it if you don’t mind me asking. I’m thinking of buying one too, but a bit concerned abt the fact that it’s round and might be uncomfortable as it rolls around, and also the awkward zip top opening. Any feedback would be great. Also, is it heavy when it is fully loaded or you have your things in there?

Steph1377 and CoCoBelle like this.
  11. Nice!!! I’m loving the vintage Cannes bags, I think I wanna grab one soon!

elenkat27 likes this.
  12. Thanks for asking, I’m having the same reservations!

Steph1377 likes this.
  13. I just picked one up and it is the coolest bag I’ve ever seen. It does seem awkward to wear and use. How are people finding it for daily use?

Steph1377 and CoCoBelle like this.
  14. fast forward a few days, and I've worn it out a few times and have never received more compliments. The zipping is a bit of a pain but the bag holds a lot! Also the handle makes it so easy to carry.

15. Nice! I received mine and I love the vintage size more than my new reverse mono Cannes bag.