LV Cannes Club

I used a strap from another purse I have (it has different hardware but honestly looks fine). I pooped some black hair ties through the thing opening of the top handle, but I’ve also seen people attach a D ring to each side to add the strap to! It totally looks great. I walked into LV in Toronto with it this weekend and they loved it. And I saw the new version in store and I’m so glad I went vintage. It has so much more space!
Thank you! I will have to check it out :smile:

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Hello... first posting to LV forum. My wife's reverse monogram Cannes is arriving today via UPS. Question, has anyone tried using the reverse monogram strap with the reverse monogram Cannes? Here's a picture...Mrs. PP is wondering. Would it be too much? FYI... about 2 weeks ago we went to Europe (Milan and Barcelona LV stores) and they have it on a 3-4 months order (trying to be smart by taking advantage of the good exchange and VAT- but plan didn't work out). thanks in advance! Reverse monogram strap.jpg

A Birkin carrier that she typically is... but the LV Cannes she found so cute and irresistible since seeing it for the first time a month ago. We waited to get it in Europe but to no avail... visited Barcelona and Milan 2 weeks ago and was told that it has a 3-4 month order so "just come back to pick it up". Glad it was readily available here States-side. Picture here while buying the mono reverse strap... next two pictures with strap in use. Thanks for letting us share. IMG_6785.jpgIMG_6790.jpg IMG_6792.jpg

A Birkin carrier that she typically is... but the LV Cannes she found so cute and irresistible since seeing it for the first time a month ago. We waited to get it in Europe but to no avail... visited Barcelona and Milan 2 weeks ago and was told that it has a 3-4 month order so "just come back to pick it up". Glad it was readily available here States-side. Picture here while buying the mono reverse strap... next two pictures with strap in use. Thanks for letting us share.

She looks so lovely from the hair, right down to the shoes! Fabulous heels [emoji846] Ah yes, it is always sold out in Europe and hard to come by. I got mine with pure luck!

Oh using the reverse mono strap with the Cannes will look great as well!

Reactions: CoCoBelle
She looks so lovely from the hair, right down to the shoes! Fabulous heels [emoji846] Ah yes, it is always sold out in Europe and hard to come by. I got mine with pure luck!

Oh using the reverse mono strap with the Cannes will look great as well!
Thanks BettyLouboo (*love your handle!)... yes it is eye-catching indeed. The hostesses where commenting on it as we take our seats at a restaurant for Easter dinner. Love to see an action picture with your Cannes!

Reactions: BettyLouboo
A Birkin carrier that she typically is... but the LV Cannes she found so cute and irresistible since seeing it for the first time a month ago. We waited to get it in Europe but to no avail... visited Barcelona and Milan 2 weeks ago and was told that it has a 3-4 month order so "just come back to pick it up". Glad it was readily available here States-side. Picture here while buying the mono reverse strap... next two pictures with strap in use. Thanks for letting us share. View attachment 4409302View attachment 4409303 View attachment 4409304

Wow! Her entire look is fabulous!! Loving the heels & bag of course.

A Birkin carrier that she typically is... but the LV Cannes she found so cute and irresistible since seeing it for the first time a month ago. We waited to get it in Europe but to no avail... visited Barcelona and Milan 2 weeks ago and was told that it has a 3-4 month order so "just come back to pick it up". Glad it was readily available here States-side. Picture here while buying the mono reverse strap... next two pictures with strap in use. Thanks for letting us share. View attachment 4409302View attachment 4409303 View attachment 4409304
love, love, love it!

So my heart is broken over this bag. So pretty in person and bigger than I thought. However on the longest strap it wasn't long enough to carry crossbody, which is the way I planned on using it most of the time. I'm 5'9/5'10.

Reactions: Steph1377