Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Right?! I wish NR had free shipping under $100 because I'd order just to try it out! I actually saw a few in my local NR clearance section last week, but only in xs and small, which I need a bigger size than that in jackets!

But maybe this means that this year's FP jackets will end up at the Rack for cheaper in a few months?
Sooo I ordered it. It is a lighter color than the one from the NSALE and if I get one ruined I have backup. For under $30 shipped why not.

I can post this in the Nordstrom Rack thread too, but figured since some people were comparing the Caslon camo jacket to last year's version, is this it? https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2648669?color=LIGHT OLIVE CAMO PRT
I personally like this year's color better because it has blue in it, but this one at NR is only $18!

ETA: updated link with color (light olive camo is the only color left)
The new utility jacket has a drawstring where you can cinch the jacket in at the waist giving it a more feminine & less boxy silhouette.

Sooo I ordered it. It is a lighter color than the one from the NSALE and if I get one ruined I have backup. For under $30 shipped why not.
Awesome! Yeah it’s really cute and I like the stitching/embellishement, but I’m not sure if that olive-y green tone is a good color on me. So I’d probably want free shipping in case of returns! Maybe when I get home tonight I’ll try to find homegoods or something to pad my order ;)

The new utility jacket has a drawstring where you can cinch the jacket in at the waist giving it a more feminine & less boxy silhouette.
Good to know -I have the new one but wasn’t sure on the old one... I know some people in this thread didn’t like things about the new one (metallic stitch, etc) and compared it to last year’s version so I figured I’d post about it!

Awesome! Yeah it’s really cute and I like the stitching/embellishement, but I’m not sure if that olive-y green tone is a good color on me. So I’d probably want free shipping in case of returns! Maybe when I get home tonight I’ll try to find homegoods or something to pad my order ;)

Good to know -I have the new one but wasn’t sure on the old one... I know some people in this thread didn’t like things about the new one (metallic stitch, etc) and compared it to last year’s version so I figured I’d post about it!

I can always return it to a local store but I think it will be a nice casual throw and go jacket.

I can always return it to a local store but I think it will be a nice casual throw and go jacket.
Yeah, it looks like a good lightweight option, especially for the price! I still haven’t decided but may just stop 2nd-guessing & order already. I Can always return to a store, but I hate paying shipping knowing it won’t be refunded -it’s like paying $8 for the benefit of trying it on, lol. There’s some cute Nike stuff I put in my cart that takes it over the top, lol ;)

Yeah, it looks like a good lightweight option, especially for the price! I still haven’t decided but may just stop 2nd-guessing & order already. I Can always return to a store, but I hate paying shipping knowing it won’t be refunded -it’s like paying $8 for the benefit of trying it on, lol. There’s some cute Nike stuff I put in my cart that takes it over the top, lol ;)

Ha ha

Nothing like Nordstrom sending the GWP without sending the item that made the GWP possible. I keep expecting them to cancel that item since it sold out during the sale.

I ordered the Slip pillow cases(after the sale ended they popped back at sale price), which was enough to kick in the GWP for beauty and the step up GWP. That was two days ago. Got email that the GWPs are on the way but the Slip pillow cases are still in 'getting ready' status. I've actually been expecting the order to cancel. So this is one that has me scratching my head and wondering WTH?

Reactions: WishList986
Nothing like Nordstrom sending the GWP without sending the item that made the GWP possible. I keep expecting them to cancel that item since it sold out during the sale.

I ordered the Slip pillow cases(after the sale ended they popped back at sale price), which was enough to kick in the GWP for beauty and the step up GWP. That was two days ago. Got email that the GWPs are on the way but the Slip pillow cases are still in 'getting ready' status. I've actually been expecting the order to cancel. So this is one that has me scratching my head and wondering WTH?
This is super common--the item ships from a store and the GWP ships from a warehouse/fulfillment center.

Has anyone returned an item in store, but never received the refund for it?
I did one trip for my returns so I know I returned everything I needed to, but 2 items are not showing up on my card as refunded. I now can't find the receipt for the returns. If I would have known this would happen I would have kept them since they were only $25 and $15 ugh. Has this happened to anyone and what did the store do to solve it?

Someone posted previously about making a purchase that adds up to your minimum payment and return it and the return credit would replace your payment for that month, I could have completely misread that and that isn't what they were saying but I can't find the post. I just made some returns from the sale but I still have a minimum payment. Can someone tell me if I didn't understand the post or can someone explain it to me?

Reactions: buggiewomma
IME the value of your returns counts as "payments" toward your outstanding balance. I think the minimum payment goes away when you do this so long as your return is greater than the minimum payment amount. Did the returns post on your account yet? Visa is slow to update - Amex is much faster at posting returns.

IME the value of your returns counts as "payments" toward your outstanding balance. I think the minimum payment goes away when you do this so long as your return is greater than the minimum payment amount. Did the returns post on your account yet? Visa is slow to update - Amex is much faster at posting returns.
My return was much higher but my minimum balance didn't go away. I am going to pay the balance but I just didn't want to over pay. It's my Nordstrom store card and it shows it on my posted transactions when I check my account