Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. I enjoyed the sale too. I have one item stuck as “in process.” I have the yellow but ordered the black and it still hasn’t shipped.

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/treasure-bond-alex-leather-camera-bag/5194650

LVMOMMY likes this.
  3. I couldn’t score a pair of the NAS moonlight pajamas in XXS - by the time I decided I wanted them they had long sold out - but I found another striped pattern that was on sale for a few dollars cheaper than NAS price ($38 vs $42) so I got those instead. If you missed out and aren’t too particular on the pattern you could check these out (sizes have been popping back up)

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5394056

WishList986 likes this.
  4. ssocialitex and LVMOMMY like this.
  5. I love Athleta! I agree about the work wear and silk. I just don't wear it much anymore.

6. Thanks for the heads up! That is a beautiful scarf! Might have to order and compare to the NAS one. I have a lighter weight black NF down jacket and a heavier gray down coat so I might be able to justify both! :biggrin: I haven’t paid attention to the Allsaints scarves before this years sale but it turned out to be one of my favorites purchases!

7. Anyone got Tom Ford Solange sunglasses? I got those and can’t decide if they are a good buy or not.

I returned a bunch, but kept these:
    Tom Ford eye palette and mini lipsticks, I like it, but like last year’s color better
    Ysl lipstick duo, I like one of the colors, the lighter color is really light and almost invisible. They also have a funny fruity taste.
    Nike shoes for my kid
    UA pants for my kid
    BFD cardigan, it’s my first from this brand, too hot to wear it now
    Halogen cashmere cardigan wrap, I have one from a few years back, quality is comparable but there was $40 price increase in two years!!

On the fence to keep or return:
    Tom Ford sunglasses
    Halogen plaid fringe tweed blazer

8. My NAS one is on the way- I have only seen it online but imo it is more versatile /neutral than the 40% off one. The sale one has a stronger palette vs. softer NAS.

9. I never paid attention to them before, either - but I really like the size & pattern of the NAS one! That's a good point - I do have both black and gray winter coats but I was thinking of these scarves more for fall/spring since they are so lightweight... My rain coats and light jackets are mostly black, but I suppose black & gray & blush/pink may work together. I have the black in my cart to ponder about :smile:

Good point - I was thinking of the black one as a way to brighten up a mostly black outfit. I just need to hold the NAS one up to more of my clothes to make sure the patterns don't clash too badly! I hope you like yours when it arrives :biggrin:

Illinigirl likes this.
  10. I ordered these joggers this morning in the black color. I'm short so I'm thinking they may hit me perfectly. I'm hoping they work out. I think the price point is very good. I also ordered 3 pairs of Adidas socks on sale.

I really need to STOP shopping. LOL.

11. Final winner of the NAS Giveaway is @lizzy_bennett - congratulations!

12. I can post this in the Nordstrom Rack thread too, but figured since some people were comparing the Caslon camo jacket to last year's version, is this it? https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2648669?color=LIGHT%20OLIVE%20CAMO%20PRT
    I personally like this year's color better because it has blue in it, but this one at NR is only $18!

ETA: updated link with color (light olive camo is the only color left)

lovemyrescues likes this.
  13. OMG $18!!!!!

14. Right?! I wish NR had free shipping under $100 because I'd order just to try it out! I actually saw a few in my local NR clearance section last week, but only in xs and small, which I need a bigger size than that in jackets!

But maybe this means that this year's FP jackets will end up at the Rack for cheaper in a few months?

15. If I did not get the one this year I would snag it as $8 shipping still makes it cheap.