Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Grabbed a couple of wildcard items that popped back before the sale ended. Arrived yesterday:

Zella Go To Wrap Cardigan (surprise, surprise, fully restocked in all sizes!!) https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-go-to-wrap-cardigan/5251282

Love love love the Zella cardigan. I can tell I will get a TON of use out of it and regret not also buying in white before the sale ended. Runs a little roomy, I think that is intentional, so size down if you are between sizes/want a closer fit.

Halogen Plaid Double Breasted Blazer (oh, lookie here - back in stock now that the sale is over!!) https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen-plaid-double-breasted-blazer-regular-petite/5202825

I really like this blazer, wasn't sure if the print would be too busy on me. I really like it a lot!

Kendra Scott Everlyne Slider Bracelet in Rose Gold (ha! In stock now that the sale is over). https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kendra-scott-everlyne-slider-bracelet/5367978

In transit, but wanted to check this one out. Looking forward to receiving at this price point. Playing with stacking bracelets and will give as a gift if I don't love it.

I guess it is shady but understandable that Nordstrom will hold stock for post-sale. It's not right, but I get it. Very annoying for those of us who stalked and hunted elusive items.

I had fun this sale. Got a lot of great stuff and looking forward to cooler weather so I can start wearing my loot!

I enjoyed the sale too. I have one item stuck as “in process.” I have the yellow but ordered the black and it still hasn’t shipped.

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/treasure-bond-alex-leather-camera-bag/5194650

Reactions: LVMOMMY
I couldn’t score a pair of the NAS moonlight pajamas in XXS - by the time I decided I wanted them they had long sold out - but I found another striped pattern that was on sale for a few dollars cheaper than NAS price ($38 vs $42) so I got those instead. If you missed out and aren’t too particular on the pattern you could check these out (sizes have been popping back up)

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5394056

Reactions: WishList986
I so agree with you re: justifying the price difference from other stores. Over the years I've narrowed down my NAS money on one premium denim (I buy one pair a year and they never wear out), beauty deals, and replacing one expensive item a year (coat, boots, etc). Shirts and sweaters that I will only wear for one season or trendy items - I find at H&M, Target, or local boutiques.

I'm on the same page as the poster before who mentioned she finally figured out her lifestyle and quit spending money on things she wouldn't wear. I'm a SAHM of a disabled person who mainly gets out to go to Pilates, Trader Joe's and Target. Athleta is a staple of my wardrobe - all that gorgeous work wear, cashmere, and silk is unfortunately unnecessary.
I love Athleta! I agree about the work wear and silk. I just don't wear it much anymore.

Anyone who liked the Allsaints rosey scarf: I was checking the other sale items and noticed this pretty Allsaints floral scarf is 40% off, which is cheaper than the rosey one at the NAS price! I am still on the fence about the rosey scarf because I'm not sure what outfits I'll wear it with... I tend to wear a lot of black, so I'm thinking the black floral one might work better? Same size, same material... just a different pattern :biggrin:
Thanks for the heads up! That is a beautiful scarf! Might have to order and compare to the NAS one. I have a lighter weight black NF down jacket and a heavier gray down coat so I might be able to justify both! :biggrin: I haven’t paid attention to the Allsaints scarves before this years sale but it turned out to be one of my favorites purchases!

Anyone got Tom Ford Solange sunglasses? I got those and can’t decide if they are a good buy or not.

I returned a bunch, but kept these:
Tom Ford eye palette and mini lipsticks, I like it, but like last year’s color better
Ysl lipstick duo, I like one of the colors, the lighter color is really light and almost invisible. They also have a funny fruity taste.
Nike shoes for my kid
UA pants for my kid
BFD cardigan, it’s my first from this brand, too hot to wear it now
Halogen cashmere cardigan wrap, I have one from a few years back, quality is comparable but there was $40 price increase in two years!!

On the fence to keep or return:
Tom Ford sunglasses
Halogen plaid fringe tweed blazer

Anyone who liked the Allsaints rosey scarf: I was checking the other sale items and noticed this pretty Allsaints floral scarf is 40% off, which is cheaper than the rosey one at the NAS price! I am still on the fence about the rosey scarf because I'm not sure what outfits I'll wear it with... I tend to wear a lot of black, so I'm thinking the black floral one might work better? Same size, same material... just a different pattern :biggrin:
My NAS one is on the way- I have only seen it online but imo it is more versatile /neutral than the 40% off one. The sale one has a stronger palette vs. softer NAS.

Thanks for the heads up! That is a beautiful scarf! Might have to order and compare to the NAS one. I have a lighter weight black NF down jacket and a heavier gray down coat so I might be able to justify both! :biggrin: I haven’t paid attention to the Allsaints scarves before this years sale but it turned out to be one of my favorites purchases!
I never paid attention to them before, either - but I really like the size & pattern of the NAS one! That's a good point - I do have both black and gray winter coats but I was thinking of these scarves more for fall/spring since they are so lightweight... My rain coats and light jackets are mostly black, but I suppose black & gray & blush/pink may work together. I have the black in my cart to ponder about :smile:

My NAS one is on the way- I have only seen it online but imo it is more versatile /neutral than the 40% off one. The sale one has a stronger palette vs. softer NAS.
Good point - I was thinking of the black one as a way to brighten up a mostly black outfit. I just need to hold the NAS one up to more of my clothes to make sure the patterns don't clash too badly! I hope you like yours when it arrives :biggrin:

Reactions: Illinigirl
These Zella joggers got marked down for those that missed out on NSALE: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-repeat-high-waist-crop-jogger-pants/5408504

Also some BFD cardigans got marked down not part of NSALE

I ordered these joggers this morning in the black color. I'm short so I'm thinking they may hit me perfectly. I'm hoping they work out. I think the price point is very good. I also ordered 3 pairs of Adidas socks on sale.

I really need to STOP shopping. LOL.

Reactions: lovemyrescues
OMG $18!!!!!
Right?! I wish NR had free shipping under $100 because I'd order just to try it out! I actually saw a few in my local NR clearance section last week, but only in xs and small, which I need a bigger size than that in jackets!

But maybe this means that this year's FP jackets will end up at the Rack for cheaper in a few months?

Right?! I wish NR had free shipping under $100 because I'd order just to try it out! I actually saw a few in my local NR clearance section last week, but only in xs and small, which I need a bigger size than that in jackets!

But maybe this means that this year's FP jackets will end up at the Rack for cheaper in a few months?
If I did not get the one this year I would snag it as $8 shipping still makes it cheap.