Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Refresh my memory: when do we receive bonus notes from early in the sale? There were a few days during Icon/Ambassador access where they offered bonus notes (IIRC, $100 if you spent $400). Think the notes were supposed to appear sometime in August. Does anyone remember the details of that promo?

3. I think the 20th of this month.

bunnylou likes this.
  4. I'll have about $240 in notes to spend when they bonus notes hit. But... there's nothing I really need right now. What are you ladies going to buy? Do you remember when the bonus notes expire? I have $10 for order pickup expiring on the 29th

5. Maybe you can get a designer belt that never goes on sale?

I will only have $30 so maybe a sale shirt for my husband.

6. Take your notes to the store and have them put on a gift card - no expiration that way!

7. Yes, I'd see if they will put on a gift card if nothing you want, in the past even "promotional notes" or "bonus notes" you were able to do this, but I'm not sure if the rules have changed, as I think I saw fine print language that you could not buy gift cards with it and that if you returned what you bought with it you would lose the promotional/bonus note? Another option might be to buy something you'd be okay keeping if you had to, but still try to return it and see if you got the full amount back on a gift card?

$240 is a lot to spend to "just find something to buy." I bought a couple of sale headbands with my free $10 they emailed me just because, and did it as in store pick up so I have another $10 coming 8/26 that's good through end of September I think. For small cheaper things I like to look at sale hair accessories, sale beauty, sale fashion jewelry. Or just pick out one of your usual beauty staples, like a mascara or lipstick or foundation you always use. You could look at gifts for others, like candles or home items (or for yourself!). If you are going in store you could look at clothing and shoes, I don't really like ordering clothing and shoes blind as sizing is so difficult, I only do it if I've already tried on the item and know what size I need or I'm familiar with the brand and have similar items already. Of course you can return but I just hate the hassle of it.

8. I used my $10 BOPUS note plus NVisa to pay for a blazer. Unfortunately, the fit was off and I decided not to keep it. When I returned it, the $10 note went back on my Nvisa which I didn’t expect because the terms on these bonus notes seemed to be more restrictive than for regular notes, but maybe not?

9. I have 2 $10 Nordstrom notes. Another one should be coming. I’m going to transfer to gift card.

I finally bought a hat I was stalking in the color I wanted. I already have the black hat. Can someone with experience tell me how to get the price adjusted to the NAS price?

10. Use the notes to stock up on some beauty products!

11. I used my 2 $10 notes to buy some earrings that have been stuck in still processing since August 6. I've done chat twice and called once. Still no resolution on if/when I will get shipment. I'm starting to really want to shop elsewhere.

12. I thought I read the same thing about not being able to buy a gift card with this $10 promo note. If anyone has luck with in buying or even adding to an existing gift card, please let us know. TIA.

DreamingBeauty likes this.
  13. I used my $10 note at the Rack yesterday on some Kate Spade Sunglasses. They had a $5 coupon in the Rack app that I was able to use too!

14. Attached Files:

leilani01 likes this.