Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. *This offer is non-transferable and tied to your rewards account. Limited to Nordstrom cardmembers only. To earn Bonus Note(s) under this offer, you must spend the applicable amounts of $150, $250, or $400 in store or online at Nordstrom.com between 12:01am PT on June 26, 2019, and 11:59pm PT on July 2, 2019, and use your Nordstrom card. Depending on your net spend accumulated during the promotional period, accounting for any items that are subsequently returned, your eligible Bonus Note(s) for this offer will not exceed a combined total of $100. This Bonus Note is distinct from your standard Nordstrom Note and will expire 60 days after issuance or on the expiration date indicated on your Bonus Note. Bonus Notes will be issued on or about 45 business days after the end of the promotional period. For complete program details, go to nordstrom.com/nordyterms.

Welcome to The Nordy Club. We're so glad you're here!

[​IMG]

A Nordstrom cardmember exclusive offer! Now through July 2. Learn More

LVinIL likes this.
  3. The promo period was from 6/26 to 7/2. Hope this helps

4. I’m going to make a large return tomorrow. It seems like these are separate from regular notes, but I wonder

5. Does anyone remember when Nordstrom started marking down their Anniversary Sale items? I remember this happening last year, and below the Ann sale price!

6. There is a sale starting August 30 up to 40% off so I bet some stuff will get marked down then. So I would start checking the items the 28th and 29th as they start marking down items online a couple days ahead of time.

USCGirlie, nikki626 and leilani01 like this.
  7. So wait, we should get 100 if we spent over 400?

I didn’t get 100!

lovemyrescues likes this.
  8. I know we it has been mentioned a few times in this thread but it can't be said enough, please check your receipts. I returned a couple of items, one a NAS purchase on Thursday evening. Didn't pay attention to the return and when I looked at my receipt the next day the item was completely wrong and less money. Some how even though I had the receipt and the box the wrong item got returned. The people in the store were super kind and very helpful and sorted through it all for me but it was still a hassle to go back and wait until they figured out the issue. The best they believed was that a wrong sticker got placed on the box and it scanned incorrectly. I did receive my full refund and learned a lesson.

Lelaina752 and lovemyrescues like this.
  9. Thanks, I put some items on my wish list for this sale.

lovemyrescues likes this.
  10. I always check returns carefully. I once ordered a pair of jimmy choo boots and when I returned them, it almost got put back on someone else’s card. I’m lucky the SA said the last four of the card and I knew it wasn’t mine. I ordered online and they were apparently shipped from a store that did not put a new sticker on—you’d think it would have shown up already returned when they scanned it.

11. Normally I check the item count and cost. This time I didnt have my glasses on and just saw two items and was like cool and walked away. Wont do that again

12. Heads up a lot of makeup is being price matched today.

Susies7 likes this.
  13. I noticed something I was considering during the sale on the rack website this weekend. It disappeared from Nordstrom's site for a few days even though there was plenty of stock. It's a way better price now than it was during the sale. Glad I waited.

14. what was it do tell!

15. Rag & Bone Simone Snap Pants. I couldn't justify them still over $200 but at $100, I can do it.

16. awesome!