Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. My minimum balance doesn’t go away but the returns do count. Every month I take into account all returns before paying anything (subtract all return amounts from the statement balance) and only pay the difference so that it is paid off in full but not overpaid. I’ve never paid interest in my life. I was paranoid at first so I called and confirmed with the credit card CS that this was kosher and she reassured me that yes.... all credits to account “count” as payments to the owed balance. Call yourself if it helps. It made me feel better

carolswin and i*bella like this.
  3. And yeah that was me that posted it previously..... basically say your balance for July is $100 and you have until August 15th to pay it off. In early August you realize “oh crap. I have zero dollars in my bank account but I don’t want to pay interest!” So you can head on over to Nordstrom (or anywhere that you use your card) before August 15th and buy a random pair of men’s cowboy boots that don’t fit you for $100. Then you can get back in line and return them (reason: “they don’t fit me!”) and get the credit onto your card for -$100. Since your balance due was $100 and you now have a credit on your account prior to the August 15th due date for -$100, you have paid July in full. You have essentially just pushed the $100 dollar balance forward a month since that cowboy boot purchase will be on your August statement and you’ll now have to pay off another $100 prior to September 15. If you still have zero dollars then you can repeat above process. This is obviously not an ideal, responsible, long term debt management strategy but it does give you extra time when you’re in a pinch and let’s you avoid any interest fees. Hope this helps!

PiecesOfFlair and lisaroberts like this.
  4. Thanks. That Chantelle fits great. I was able to get 3. They cancelled the 4th and I got 4 Wacoal.

Much appreciated.

lovemyrescues likes this.
  5. Heads’ up for those who used a double points or triple points day during the Anniversary Sale: I had to call Customer Service on a separate issue, and while I was on the line, I asked the representative to list the points I received on my double points day at the start of the sale. I had NOT received double points for any of the numerous items that I ordered on my double points day, but which didn’t ship for many days because of the sale backlog. The representative was very helpful in getting the points onto my account. If you used a double points or triple points day, you might want to check to be sure your points were attributed to that day, regardless of when shipment occurred.

6. This happens to me all the time. I always pretend to buy something that day online to see if it shows I have a 2x point day, if not I call CS to correct it. This happens ALL THE TIME in store.

7. I didn't end up buying any NAS merchandise during the sale, but I was excited to find these shoes at the Rack already! Sofft sandal in smoke suede, I had admired them in store during the sale but they were already sold out in this color and I didn't know that I wanted them for $70 anyway. For $30? Ring them up! They were marked worn and refurbished which is why they were at the Rack and so cheap, but no signs of wear at all.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sofft-natesa-perforated-sandal-women/5022277?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=smoke%20suede

lisaroberts and lovemyrescues like this.
  8. I went back through my purchases and some of my non-NAS purchases are marked down even further! I also checked prices on other sites and managed to save $150!

I bought the Allsaints Balfern in Blue and then a Pink popped up in my size. I've ordered it at full price and hoping that if I decide to switch colors they will let me keep the anniversary sale price.

limom likes this.
  9. The camel was available yesterday for a nanosecond. Maybe more will arrive. With the $10 rebate for store pick-up, I may grab one.

10. buggiewomma likes this.
  11. I thought the commando leggings were in NAS. Was I totally confused.

12. They were the faux leather ankle leggings, not the perfect control faux leather ones.

13. The Longchamp sunglasses that I bought last minute during NAS are really nice. The quality is up there with my premium designer ones.

Illinigirl and LNW84 like this.
  14. I got screwed. I bought the wrong kind & now they wo t make good on price by exchanging cause I never ordered correct sale pair :sad:

15. oh no, they look really similar, even the modeling pic....return and wait for it to go on sale?