What is the next LV bag you plan to buy...

Do you think the Alma in generell could look mature or in the blue epi?

Definitely not the colour as I also have a navy blue bag with shw (Prada galleria in baltico). It's the shape (and perhaps maybe combined with the PM size) that gave me the certain mature look.

The 2 people I've mentioned earlier saying about the bag looking too "mature" on me was because of the shape. One said the bag shape was too reminiscent of the old vintage doctor leather bag :lol: and it doesn't help that her grandma has a bag with this shape, so her seeing me carrying the bag was "it makes you look old!".

The 2nd person said the shape of the alma takes away the "youth" from my face/look. He seen the bag on someone else and thought they look fine. But with me (or my face) somehow...:no:

I definitely agree the Alma is a timeless beauty. All my luxury bag collections are iconics and classic colors. I would have thought my black Chanel classic flap would be the one that makes me look grown-up but after trying on the Alma PM, it made me look older beyond "grown-up" :lol:

I still have yet to visit the the store to have another look and try adding a bag charm to it :smile:

I can't even think that far ahead. I tend not to buy a ton of bags per season, but I just purchased 2 On The Go bags and a pre-loved Sutton Vernis this summer. My next LV probably will be a pair of boots I've been lusting over. I just have to get over the sticker shock: louis-vuitton--AHJQ2BSC78_PM2_Front view.jpg