What is the next LV bag you plan to buy...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the regular wallet but love it so much I’ve been side eyeing this one too! Even the regular one I’ve carried out of a bag multiple times, it looks so good!

MmeM124 likes this.
  2. Yes... are they naming it Sac Plat? My store doesn’t know much about it yet. I adore the Sac Plat shape, I juts hope the compartment thing doesn’t make it significantly less functional.

4041A1EE-6345-4655-B69E-3B49BC120E17.jpeg

I like this little thing too.

89162870-2CF8-4C60-9A81-6F7B42014F77.jpeg

3. Is that larger bag in the eclipse design???

4. It’s this

3A797C1A-A45F-4258-8E3D-F90B47B549F0.jpeg

blondiekinz likes this.
  5. Wishful thinking I guess! Thank you for clearing that up for me!

6. I don’t mind it but there’s no way that fabric will stand up to daily wear and tear. And I’m sure it’ll be $$$$

hart88hart likes this.
  7. probably this one...
    what do you think
    about it?

Attached Files:

8. There's a "powder white" taurillon monogram sac plat for sale at the moment but the handles look slightly different. M53265. Blue would be a lot more practical...

9. Speedy or noe bb or clunybb

SympathyDuet and TXLVlove like this.
  10. I'd really like the Alma BB. I've wanted it for such a long time then always ended up getting something else. I'd love to get it in DE. However I do change my mind a bit and wonder if i should get it in Epi Leather in Noir. I keep changing my mind between the two. I also keep wondering which one is more durable as I would use the bag pretty frequently I think.

SympathyDuet likes this.
  11. Not laughing at all. I have two classic speedys that I love. They are classic for a reason!

Ariel1128 and Cams like this.
  12. Agreed. I love my Speedy 30 in DE.

MissGuided and TXLVlove like this.
  13. Pochette felicie in either epi cherry berry or metallic vernis that will launch soon

14. I so want the PM in Scarlet and the Victorine wallet to match. I love the blue/red of this bag. I had a speedy in the cerise but the red was not crisp enough for me. It had a little orange undertone that was not my favorite.

hart88hart likes this.
  15. Hopefully the Multi Pochette!