ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

I know it’s only Moissanite but I love new one. I believe it’s 4.57 ct equivalent set in a plain 18K gold band with platinum prongs. I am not in these pics wearing my 31 year old 1980s style wedding band lol! I wear it IRL but took this pic to show to the Etsy seller. It is so hard in any siarkly stone to reLly capture it in anything other than very talented photographers’ hands, of which I do not have! Thanks for letting me share, and I hope the darn pics show up cuz I always have problems!

Attachments

• 1E44F6F0-7DE9-4D87-8BDE-A28A2F7784D9.jpeg
    1E44F6F0-7DE9-4D87-8BDE-A28A2F7784D9.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 1,593
  • D081C2FF-1DF8-4559-A224-AF069837CC1E.jpeg
    D081C2FF-1DF8-4559-A224-AF069837CC1E.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,583
I know it’s only Moissanite but I love new one. I believe it’s 4.57 ct equivalent set in a plain 18K gold band with platinum prongs. I am not in these pics wearing my 31 year old 1980s style wedding band lol! I wear it IRL but took this pic to show to the Etsy seller. It is so hard in any siarkly stone to reLly capture it in anything other than very talented photographers’ hands, of which I do not have! Thanks for letting me share, and I hope the darn pics show up cuz I always have problems!

That is gorgeous I am looking for similar on Etsy. Can you please share the sellers name?

That is gorgeous I am looking for similar on Etsy. Can you please share the sellers name?
A
Hi I am not affiliated in any way: Bailiesdesigns gosh I hope I spelled it right. She also has beautiful colored Moissys and I did a special order with a particular 18K band with platinum prongs and I thought the price was reasonable compared to the high end jeweler I Deal with for my Rolexes. Your Mileage May Vary. Good luck! If you need more help finding the site let me know. I will add, a different ring I had made from a loose stone she supplied to me appraised at almost twice the money I put into it...

Looks really small for 4.5 carats...are you sure? Is Moissanite more dense than diamonds, thus heavier?
well I do have big fat fingers - size 8 Another stone I bought loose from this seller, after set in a ring and appraised, was the ct weight she told me. I haven't had this one appraised yet. And the band is pretty thick, cannot recall the mm now.

Gourmetgal, I don't know how to put the pic here, but I have way back in this subforum, puts pics of a 3 ct Moissanite (bought way back when , when only RB cut was made and the colors were not as white as now.) It is May 31, 2017, Posts # 10522, 10523, finger size at that time 7.5. Bought from a reputable B&M store, some years before this. Diamonds just look so small on me!!!

Reactions: couchette
10497120-B764-4E01-9BFB-C058216640B6.jpeg A82854E2-82A1-4BC8-80CE-10E87EA37675.jpeg For reference here are are 2 pics (I hope lol never know if this is going to work) one my original diamond, 1.28 ct. on my hand and the side by side of my original and the Moissy. Hey I have been envying all of your small elegant fingers with diamonds that would disappear on me!
Gourmetgal, I don't know how to put the pic here, but I have way back in this subforum, puts pics of a 3 ct Moissanite (bought way back when , when only RB cut was made and the colors were not as white as now.) It is May 31, 2017, Posts # 10522, 10523, finger size at that time 7.5. Bought from a reputable B&M store, some years before this. Diamonds just look so small on me!!!