ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I took a look at the Etsy site - very good prices, better than my go-to seller. But I enjoy all the different colors/cuts she has, it's fun looking at them! Thanks, I favorited the seller's site.

Clifmar likes this.
  2. That sounds gorgeous! The Etsy seller I used was great. The stone looked just as pictured. Etsy really is a great place to buy loose stones.

chessmont likes this.
  3. A845C53F-210E-4AE8-B67A-F97FDBE0C3C1.jpeg TCW around 11 ct. Main diamond is 7.39 ct.

4. Here’s mine...

Attached Files:

5. This is gorgeous. I just got a morganite and diamond set as an upgrade. How did yours hold up?>

6. My mom always had multiple wedding rings, and I think it rubbed off on me. I love all the different combos of bands & rings & colors :smile: I need my nails done I know. I've been moving what seems like all year & my hands are a disaster.

Attached Files:

7. Wow

8. Your combinations are gorgeous. Would like to hear more about how you style and combine the various rings for different occasions, etc. The multiple-ring approach makes sense to me. Our styles evolve and sometimes what I want to wear for travel is not the same as what I'd wear every day. All of yours are stunners!

TraceySH likes this.
  9. Thank you so much :heart::heart::heart: !!! This made me think. So, I THRIVE on choice. I have huge collections of everything I own and use, handbags, shoes (all categories), coats, jeans, gym clothes, every color of every single Tom Ford cosmetic, 100 perfumes, that kind of thing. I love it! It gives my otherwise exacting, mathematical, extremely meticulously organized mind a break, and allows me to flex some creative muscle? I love stepping up to the plate of the day saying, hmmm, what combo of everything here will be fun? It just gives my days some sparkle. So these rings are part of that, all so different, all sort of interchangeable. I am ordering another band in rose gold with oval white diamonds. I think that should do it for now. But bottom line is I think I really like choice and change? (I've moved like 25 times in my life just for a new experience if that says anything :angel:).

I did just get the emerald cut yesterday. It took 6 weeks, and I traded another one for that one. Here are a couple of pics of that setting (this is what I am primarily getting the rose gold oval band for, but it will go with other things of course)...and then the cognac setting w/ rose gold which is kind of interesting...

Attached Files:

10. Beautiful! The mixed metals look great. Thank you for sharing your approach to the rings and fashion in general. I think that's fantastic. I'm one of those people who likes fashion in theory but not always in practice...meaning I like to look at fashion magazines, learn about designers, and go shopping, but I don't put in the time and effort to put myself together and accessorize consistently. I admire people like you who take the time...it's a pleasure to see or work with somebody who takes the time to present themselves at their best. :smile: And some of the tips may rub off on others like me!

TraceySH likes this.
  11. Gorgeous! I'm considering both SK and VC for my reset. Which did you prefer working with?

Gourmetgal likes this.
  12. Hey guys! I just got this channel set band to go with my ring. Do you think it pairs well? Does it look balanced even though the stones are smaller than the stones on my ering?

Attached Files:

13. Your band looks great with your engagement ring! The channel set wedding band has the gold side rims to protect the diamonds from touching and rubbing the diamonds on your engagement ring. If you went with a wedding band in the same style as your engagement ring the stones will end up damaging one another caused by the constant rubbing and turning of the two rings when worn. To solve this problem, people can solder the rings together.

couchette and Clifmar like this.
  14. Thank you!! That’s exactly why I chose the channel setting actually!

15. I LOVE the rings on here.After spending months on Pricescope and not having best experience with one of their vendors, I found this beauty at my local B&M.Thank you for letting me share

Attached Files:

missD, SARM4800, DDO408 and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice