ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Been stalking this for years. Finally able to contribute ❤️

088610FB-EDA7-410C-8630-27DC051DE809.jpeg
FF5769FB-E5C4-4FAD-85FE-6805C67503EF.jpeg

Also wanted to share a quick story. We chose the diamond together because we wanted to share the process. I was between a gorgeous round and this emerald. The fiancé (eep!) loved the round because of the sparkle but I thought it was maybe a little too much for me. I was also nervous about the price of the emerald since it was slightly out of budget. I debated for 2 hours in the store - he is an incredibly patient man once we decide on the emerald cut and we received the GIA report, the date on the paper turned out to be his birthday! It could not have been more perfect.

Thank you for letting me share!

Been stalking this for years. Finally able to contribute [emoji173]️

View attachment 4414931
View attachment 4414938

Also wanted to share a quick story. We chose the diamond together because we wanted to share the process. I was between a gorgeous round and this emerald. The fiancé (eep!) loved the round because of the sparkle but I thought it was maybe a little too much for me. I was also nervous about the price of the emerald since it was slightly out of budget. I debated for 2 hours in the store - he is an incredibly patient man once we decide on the emerald cut and we received the GIA report, the date on the paper turned out to be his birthday! It could not have been more perfect.

A beauty! Congratulations [emoji4]

Been stalking this for years. Finally able to contribute [emoji173]️

View attachment 4414931
View attachment 4414938

Then it was totally meant to be the emerald! Congrats!

The pink sapphire (in RG) orchid is my original ering. For years, could never find the right "stack" and on its own felt it looked a bit... well, droopy. Now DH gifted this orchid bypass ring (MOP and diamonds in YG) to stack and now I can't stop wearing the ering again!! View attachment 4433712

It is BEAUTIFUL [emoji7][emoji7][emoji253]

The pink sapphire (in RG) orchid is my original ering. For years, could never find the right "stack" and on its own felt it looked a bit... well, droopy. Now DH gifted this orchid bypass ring (MOP and diamonds in YG) to stack and now I can't stop wearing the ering again!! View attachment 4433712

Never thought I would ever post here but here is my new ring. I think it's perfect and just so timeless, but I don't wear rings or jewellry often for that matter, so it's been taking some getting used to. :amuse:

WOW
Both are beautiful :loveeyes:

Congratulations Ladies :ghi5: :drinkup: