• Yes return

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No because its hard to get

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters

Gofish9181

Oct 22, 2017
Hi everyone!!
I recently was lucky enough to be able to get a favourite mm in azur from the website. However when i opened it, i noticed that the stamp looks kind of weird and the A is obviously missing something/mis stamped. I attached a picture here to show what im talking about.

I'm wondering if i should return - considering this is so hard to get...i dont know when i will be able to get another one.

What are your thoughts? Is it serious enough to call it a defect? It doesn't affect the use of function of the bag. Also i noticed that some stitching on the inside are kind of done badly but it doesn't super bother me. The flap closes not super symmetrically - but i feel its normal for magnet bags.

Please let me know your thoughts! Anything is appreciated!20190518_000750.jpg 20190518_000750.jpg 20190518_000750.jpg 20190518_000842.jpg

If you look at the pics - the A in the stamp is obviously missing something ie the center triangle of the "A" is missing. I've many LVs and i know it is not supposed to look like that...
We can see that.

We can also see that it is a ridiculous thing to care about, which is par for the course in this place.

Fine. Return it. Someone else will buy it and not care and who knows when or if you'll find another.

If you look at the pics - the A in the stamp is obviously missing something ie the center triangle of the "A" is missing. I've many LVs and i know it is not supposed to look like that...
To be honest, the ® sign is way more f*d up than the 'A', but this is just a heat stamp on a buttery soft leather. It is normal. And it also makes it unique.
The poll should have a 3rd option that the bag is OK. Because it is.