Defect? Should i return?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should i return?

1. Yes return

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. No because its hard to get

30 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. Hi everyone!!
    I recently was lucky enough to be able to get a favourite mm in azur from the website. However when i opened it, i noticed that the stamp looks kind of weird and the A is obviously missing something/mis stamped. I attached a picture here to show what im talking about.

I'm wondering if i should return - considering this is so hard to get...i dont know when i will be able to get another one.

What are your thoughts? Is it serious enough to call it a defect? It doesn't affect the use of function of the bag. Also i noticed that some stitching on the inside are kind of done badly but it doesn't super bother me. The flap closes not super symmetrically - but i feel its normal for magnet bags.

Please let me know your thoughts! Anything is appreciated! 20190518_000750.jpg 20190518_000750.jpg 20190518_000750.jpg 20190518_000842.jpg

2. Good grief.

abl13, eunaddict, epeLV and 42 others like this.
  3. No there doesn't seem to be any known defects. But if it still causes dissatisfaction then return. Bottom line--you should be 100% content with your purchase!

OogleAtLuxury and janeetai like this.
  4. Getting my popcorn ready, this is gonna be good :biggrin:

DivaNC, bearhead, epeLV and 23 others like this.
  5. There is nothing wrong with it but if you are unhappy return it. I guarantee there will be another person who will buy it and enjoy the bag!

6. I can’t even at this point. Why are folks trying their hardest to find issues?

SMElleJae, bearhead, epeLV and 28 others like this.
  7. If you look at the pics - the A in the stamp is obviously missing something ie the center triangle of the "A" is missing. I've many LVs and i know it is not supposed to look like that...

OogleAtLuxury likes this.
  8. You’re not planning on wearing it inside out are you? These things happen, the stamping is very slightly smudged, it’s not a fault. But if you’re going to obsess about it, it’ll ruin your enjoyment of the bag - so consider sending it back.

9. We can see that.

We can also see that it is a ridiculous thing to care about, which is par for the course in this place.

Fine. Return it. Someone else will buy it and not care and who knows when or if you'll find another.

10. Nothing wrong with it at all

11. If you return, let me know where so I can purchase it :biggrin::P

12. I just can’t....Just return it and get yourself out of the misery you have placed upon yourself for this “defect” as you call it.

13. To be honest, the ® sign is way more f*d up than the 'A', but this is just a heat stamp on a buttery soft leather. It is normal. And it also makes it unique.
    The poll should have a 3rd option that the bag is OK. Because it is.

bearhead, LVteacher, Postyco and 15 others like this.
  14. So I read your post OP but I could have answered after reading your title. You feel your bag is defective. Return. You’re not happy. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. I think your bag is fine. But you are unhappy.

15. I noticed that and surprised it wasn’t mentioned....

bearhead, BULL and missconvy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice