Defect? Should i return?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should i return?

1. Yes return

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. No because its hard to get

30 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. Are you for real. ...

2. Correct she didn’t ask just for agreement

What I was implying is that people get so mad and say they hate when people Find flaws and that everyone is crazy with it. I feel those are the comments that just seem useless imo. State yes or no and why that’s helpful by all means. I just feel the other comments are just rude and belittling someone who isn’t in love with the product. That’s all just my option of course

3. She said, "Anything is appreciated!"
    Anything.
    So why are YOU the one telling people how they are supposed to respond and judging them accordingly?
    Sure, you say "IMO", but if you aren't the person with the inquiry, I'm not sure that your opinion matters.

4. This is borderline ridiculous....actually idk. I think it is just plain ridiculous.

5. I think the OP already replied pages ago that she has decided to return the bag. Maybe we don’t have to keep beating her up over why she’s returning it???

Just sayin. :biggrin:

karman likes this.
  6. she said she was "leaning" towards returning . . . so I think members are still offering opinions?

Tayyyraee likes this.
  7. Ah. Okay then, carry on!

itsmree likes this.
  8. So I happen to get lucky enough to get a Favorite MM in Monogram today and I wanted to share with you the stamp inside of my bag to make you feel better. Mind you, I would have never looked except for the fact that this thread made me look (ha, ha). I don't care, or mind that the A or R ( in PARIS) is less than perfect. I adore the bag, and it in no way takes away from MY enjoyment of the bag. Hope this helps! IMG_1528.jpg

V_vee, karman, BULL and 2 others like this.
  9. Seriously?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice